Author Topic: How my story started  (Read 3581 times)

M@nthongofst33l

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
How my story started
« on: December 29, 2020, 04:57:04 AM »
When I first moved out with my girlfriend in 2006 I was the typical 18 yr old I kept pressing her to wear thongs and finally she had enough of it and said if I wear them you have to wear them too, I was nervous but I said ok so the next day I went on eBay and found one I was willing to get, it was a royal blue t back style side clip GYZ brand thong. Got it in the mail and she immediately told me to try it on and had to wear it most of the day and told her it wasn’t that bad (i couldn’t tell her it was the best thing I had ever did) I don’t think she was expecting me to like it. I sadly lost that one while visiting home, some embarrassment with that hehe. But since then I married her and she and I got me a lot more from different places like adult stores, the web (my favorite is wish app), and when it was around I got a few packs from Kmart. I really enjoy finding different styles like t back g-string c-string and my recent favorite is the cheeky style. I do still have boxers in the drawer for when I go to work I work in a steel fabrication shop so I don’t want to mess them up but nites and weekends are thongs thanks to my wife for making me wear that one so long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How my story started
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 06:44:31 AM »
That's a great story.

I began wearing thongs to stimulate my wife and I sex life at home. That didn't work....at the time.....but I loved the way thongs made my ass look and the way they made me feel so I kept wearing them. 100s and 100s of thongs later, I am still wearing them. My wife didn't like thongs on me or her. Said they weren't comfortable. I beg to differ. She would wear them under her leggings while going to workout. I have since talked her into wearing them all the time and now she rarely wears anything else. I am a lucky man!

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How my story started
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 07:36:25 PM »
I basically started my transition to thongs as a joke because my girlfriend at the time joked that I should get some. I pretended to not care for it but eventually that is all I wore.