Author Topic: Hello from central Arkansas  (Read 3576 times)

M@nthongofst33l

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from central Arkansas
« on: December 29, 2020, 06:09:10 PM »
Hello everyone, I’m 33 Married with one child living in central ar I joined a few days ago so trying to get used to getting around this site and talking about my love of thongs to people that aren’t my wife (she is the only one who knows) been thonging for about 15 years and I enjoy it thoroughly and wish I started sooner. I have about 40+ pairs and still growing my collection my most recent and now most favorite thong gotten is the jockmail silk thong from the wish app I would wear that every single day if I could they are must comfortable pair I’ve ever felt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from central Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 07:48:09 AM »
Welcome to the group! Love to see your thong of the day in the pictures section and Thong of the day thread. Please feel free to share.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 12:55:14 PM »
Welcome. I hope you can enjoy your exploration here. There are many great comments and much support for being thong-centric.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 08:24:04 AM »
Welcome - great that you have been wearing thongs for so long and have built up quite a collection! Look forward to hearing more about them all in the future.
On skype

SFThongr

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 05:16:02 PM »
Welcome! Love the purple thong in your profile pic! What's in your collection so far?

M@nthongofst33l

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2021, 05:50:28 PM »
Welcome! Love the purple thong in your profile pic! What's in your collection so far?

So my collection consists of joe boxer thongs, a joe snider strapped mini cheeky thong I think it can double as a swim thong, another no name swim thong I got from wish, some ikingsky cheeky thongs, couple g-strings, jockmail sexy briefs and silk thongs, intouch thong, and several that I’ve had so long I don’t remember where they came from or what brand they are including the purple piece as well lol. I thought I had more but a while back I did a underwear purge of worn out or underwear that didn’t fit anymore. Mostly all I have come from wish cause I’m a thrifty thong shopper lol. What about you I may need to get some ideas for the future purchases.

Regnoht

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 09:19:05 AM »
I just joined too, but have been wearing thongs and g strings for 22 years.  My wife doesn't care about what I wear but also doesn't want to talk about it.  So, I'm here to talk about them with others that do. 

I am thrifty about buying them too.  I have bought the more expensive ones too and they felt great, but I have found Ikingsky brand to be cheap and comfortable.   

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2021, 11:45:58 AM »
sup man. I live in arkansas as well. I never thought I would run into someone on here near me. lol. Hit me up if you want to meet up sometime and talk about underwear or something. Maybe we can get out and go tanning sometime. I am also married with a kid.