Author Topic: Thong Related New Years Resolutions!  (Read 3794 times)

alexkiley

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Thong Related New Years Resolutions!
« on: January 01, 2021, 12:20:29 PM »
Does anyone else have any? Or is anyone interested in trying to achieve some in 2021?

For me, much like everyone else, many of my best laid plans were cast aside in 2020, and thus I'm personally redoubling my efforts in all facets of life to achieve my goals. Pertinent to here, I have several thong-related resolutions I'd like to achieve:

1. Wear a thong 365 days this year. This means every day, every situation. No more shirking for the gym, or a date, or the doctor. Stop fearing discovery or associated shame. Just because men wearing thongs is uncommon doesn't make it wrong or embarrassing. Focus on the positive and adventurous nature of it, and stop living in past fears and trepidations. You may ask why this is important to me? Well as someone who's gone through various binge/purge cycles with this interest, getting to a healthier, normalized place with it is important - my interest in thong wearing is never going to go away.

2. Achieve a thong tanline. Blessed to live near the beach, including a nude one. Need to take advantage and get some sun on my cheeks. I think what I love the most about that tanline is its unmistakable nature - no one doubts what was the cause for it. I think if I'm branded so I'll be able to commit to number one more easily, as its clear as day to all who see that I wear thongs, so I might as well just wear my thongs :)!

3. Start sharing photos online. Own it and flaunt it. I'm fortunate to have a shapely bottom and I think it'd do a world of good for my self-esteem to receive positive feedback from it. Who knows maybe even be a pathway to meet someone! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

How about you all!?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Related New Years Resolutions!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 12:45:39 PM »
I only have one resolution related to thong wearing. As I wear a thong every day and to the beach and pool (wear legally allowed) that is not a big deal for me. What I want to do is to find  a couple of people that want to join in the fun on a more routine basis.

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 12:58:43 PM »
I only have one resolution related to thong wearing. As I wear a thong every day and to the beach and pool (wear legally allowed) that is not a big deal for me. What I want to do is to find  a couple of people that want to join in the fun on a more routine basis.
This is like near impossible it seems, to find another person who is into it like myself is like a unicorn. At least where I live anyways lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

alexkiley

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 01:31:51 PM »
Good posts, I guess if I were to add a #4, it'd be make other thong-wearing friends :) Obviously, and thankfully, many women I know fit the bill, but no men that I know of.

I think it may be a case of rather than bringing the mountain to Muhammed, Muhammed must go to the mountain - make queer and or open minded pals who are up to explore.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 02:35:51 PM »
Although it’ll be difficult, I need to purge the thongs I no longer wear. Despite the minimal fabric, they are taking too much room.. maybe I’ll knit a quilt out of them lol.

Happy New Years everyone

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 05:22:34 PM »
Yes, I can empathise with mbit - I need to purge ones I don’t wear. I did actually throw a few that were in my bottom drawer that I didn’t realise I still owned out recently but I need to be a bit more brutal than that!

My other one would be continuing to aim to have 2 leg days per week.

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 07:11:57 PM »
I live 15 mins away from gunnison!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 08:02:33 PM »
Well I started wearing thongs 24/7 in 2020 which has been AMAZING... so I guess my 2021 resolution is to wear one to a public pool or beach.

I think I might start off with a cheeky brief swimsuit I have and wear a thong underneath.  I am hoping to make it to Gunnison or Jacob Riis Beach this year as well, though if I can muster up the courage I might try a hotel pool in NYC as well

JohnG

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 10:39:38 PM »
I wear 24/7 thongs already for years, also during doctor visits. Last year I went for the first time to a public pool, which was a milestone. So I think there are no thong related boxes to tick anymore.

kiyoothong

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2021, 08:17:45 AM »
I have no problem doing 2 and 3, but wearing a thong 24/7 is a hard task for me. As I am mostly home, I don't have to wear underwear. Also, since I live with roommates, I can't walk around the house in a thong. So, my new year's resolution is to wear a thong everyday.

I also don't want to keep my thong wearing a secret. I've been wearing thongs for 18 years, and I'm still in the closet. So this year, I'm not going to hide the fact that I'm into thongs.

I have a few fitness goals that I want to acheive this year. I want to look good in a thong, and I want to be popular on Instagram. I currently weigh around 240lbs. I need to bring my weight down to 220lbs. 200lbs is my ultimate goal, but for this year, I want to work towards 220lbs.
I actually lost a lot of weight last year. I went down from 260 to 240lbs. It's good that I shed some pounds, but at the same time, I lost some meat in the trunk and I realize that my butt is sagging. I'm worried that the sagging is from loose skin, but I hope that all the exercises I do can lift up my butt.

thonger_ldn

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 12:39:01 PM »
Mine is related - to be a proud thong wearer and show off a little whale tail every so often!

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2021, 01:33:02 PM »
Not to buy so many thongs, and I've already broken that
Thongs make me feel sexy