Author Topic: Hello  (Read 5810 times)

G-string Ron

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: September 09, 2016, 08:42:57 AM »
I started wearing thongs when I was 18, been wearing them off and on since. I love g strings and Brazilian trunks. Love how thongs make you feel when you wear them!

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 11:11:03 AM »
Do you wear women's g strings?  If so any recommendations?

G-string Ron

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 03:12:39 PM »
No never have worn any women's thongs sorry 🙁

Thongman

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 08:32:59 PM »
I started wearing thongs when I was 18, been wearing them off and on since. I love g strings and Brazilian trunks. Love how thongs make you feel when you wear them!

Yeah, I love the way thongs make me feel too when I wear them.  They make me feel confident, practical, masculine, and sexy.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 08:16:50 AM »
Same here, I believe it was more a sexual thing at the start and then just transformed into more every-day underwear thing.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 09:28:38 AM »
Started wearing thongs because I thought they were sexy. Been wearing them for 13 years, so they are now just underwear to me.

Thongman

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 11:24:06 PM »
I've been wearing thongs off and on for about twenty years.  Only about a year ago did I start wearing them daily as my regular underwear.  So they still make me feel sexy.  I don't know if I'll always feel that way, but I think that buying a new style or brand and trying it on will still make me feel sexy.  I love wearing thongs and feel sorry for men that don't know the pleasures of wearing them.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 11:26:35 PM by Thongman »

Thongman

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 11:37:29 PM »

I read somewhere -- I think in the comments section of one of Chris Van Middelkoop's  YouTube videos (he's irthonger in this forum) -- that he didn't recommend women's thongs or G-strings for men because they're too flat in the front to be comfortable for a man.  A man needs a pouch in his thong or G-string.  I've never worn a woman's thong or G-string myself, so I'm not speaking from experience.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:23:20 AM by Thongman »

kiyoothong

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 09:03:01 AM »

I read somewhere -- I think in the comments section of one of Chris Van Middelkoop's  YouTube videos (he's irthonger in this forum) -- that he didn't recommend women's thongs or G-strings for men because they're too flat in the front to be comfortable for a man.  A man needs a pouch in his thong or G-string.  I've never worn a woman's thong or G-string myself, so I'm not speaking from experience.

Yeah, of course a guy needs a pouch. It's just women's thongs are cuter and more widely available. And they're cheaper too.