Author Topic: New To The Forum  (Read 3804 times)

Carthalo

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
New To The Forum
« on: January 10, 2021, 08:14:21 PM »
Hello,

I am a straight man who has worn mens thongs for 7 or so years. I am currently 30, I reside in Southern California. It started as a curiosity and turned into an obsession. I wear mostly mens thongs ( CM, Joe Snyder, Gregg Homme, iKingsky, some other chinese branded stuff) and now two womens brands which one is better than the other (Balanced Tech YES, the other wasnt so great).

Lately, I am started to wonder more if womens thongs were better, I finally bought one from balanced tech and its one of the best yet. I am here to learn from yall and also give information if possible. If you know any womens thongs with a wide front and flexible material let me know to try.

Things I want to do:
- swim in a thong
- wear a thong every day for a year (so far in 2021 it has happened)
- in general just be more open and comfortable about talking about thongs
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:31:55 PM by Carthalo »

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: New To The Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 10:26:37 PM »
I wear women’s thongs, check out thongs from Aerie. All the full front thongs work for me. The seamless ones seem to be hit or miss. The high cut cotton thong is one of the most comfortable I ever wore.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 03:53:55 AM »
Welcome to to group. You mentioned one of your goals is to wear a thong every day for a year? Is there’s something preventing you?  One way is to get rid of all your regular underwear and keep only your thongs. It’s a thought.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 06:48:41 AM »
Welcome to the group. Most of the thongs I wear are mens thongs but I have found that I love Wicked Weasel 449 thongs. Surprisingly they fit me well. There are several pictures of me wearing them here in the forums. Here is a new one that came in the mail over the weekend. I can't wait to try it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carthalo

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 07:03:11 PM »
Welcome to to group. You mentioned one of your goals is to wear a thong every day for a year? Is there’s something preventing you?  One way is to get rid of all your regular underwear and keep only your thongs. It’s a thought.

I have a limited amount of briefs for special occasions. Much like many people here I have way too many thongs. Hahah.  I think its more about being consistent regarding wearing them, in particular wearing them to bed, I usually wear them day to day normal stuff under jeans.

Carthalo

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 07:10:43 PM »
I wear women’s thongs, check out thongs from Aerie. All the full front thongs work for me. The seamless ones seem to be hit or miss. The high cut cotton thong is one of the most comfortable I ever wore.

I looked them up, seems interesting. I'm eying Kalon Nylon Spandex Thong, and Umbro Seamless Thong. Maybe the Calvin Klein CK One or maybe more Balanced Tech.

As for Men's styles, I am a big fan or Jack Adams Bikini Thong and Brave Person's thong. All are excellent. But I'm trying to not over spend hahaha so I am only getting for sure awesome pairs right now.

irthonger

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 06:00:54 PM »
 hello and welcome.

I wouldn't go for womens' thongs because the flat front doesn't have enough room for me. I know it works for some though.

You should totally go for a swim in a thong. If you are in socal you should have no issue getting to a beach. Start off at a more bare beach or go to a nude beach to start off. eventually you wont care and set up your towel right next to everyone. If girls can wear cheeky or even thong swimsuits then guys can too.

Carthalo

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2021, 04:43:20 PM »
You have no idea how much I want spend time on the beach in peace with my thong. Haha. But, maybe if I go away from home like Cancun I'd do it.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2021, 05:54:21 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Spending the day at the beach wearing your thong is a great thing. I encourage you to take the opportunity to fulfill your desire. Once you start wearing a thong on vacation/holiday it becomes more compelling to wear a thong closer to home. Many of us started that way and now wear our thongs proudly. All the best in your future endeavors.