Author Topic: Places to show tan line  (Read 9526 times)

nitobru

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Places to show tan line
« on: January 15, 2021, 05:14:20 AM »
Guys
I was wondering where I can show My tan line. Here gyms lockers are not Open due to covid. I do when I go waxing, and the other day when I went to the doctor, but then I don't realice where can I do.
Any sugesttion?
Thanks [emoji56]

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 6 Pro mediante Tapatalk

nitobru

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Places to show tan line
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 05:22:15 AM »
Here is my pic

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 07:24:46 AM »
You can always show off your sexy tan line here with everyone. Wear low rise pants or shorts without a shirt if it is warm enough to do so where you are. Let your tan line show above the waistline of your clothes.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 07:35:41 AM »
Here is my pic

Great tan line.  Perfect butt too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitobru

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 10:41:02 AM »
Thanks guys [emoji56]

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 05:51:07 AM »
Here's my spray tan tan line.  So not only do I get to stand in front of a sexy woman tanning me in a thong, she always checks the results of her work.  I also recently got a massage a couple days after the spray tan.  They do draping etc but when she massaged my lower back the tan line was right in her face.  She chuckled a little at first and said nice tan line lol.  I explained it the spray tanning to her and that sparked the conversation about wearing thongs.  She asked when and why I started wearing them and how often.  I told her that I wear them everyday, my wife is the one that got me started and that once I got past the stigma, I realized they are the most comfortable underwear for me and that they are just that, underwear.  She agreed and said she was going to try and get her boyfriend to try some for her.  Now I will have to go back so I can see how that went!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/66e9c11369003624

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 01:26:11 PM »
Here's my spray tan tan line.  So not only do I get to stand in front of a sexy woman tanning me in a thong, she always checks the results of her work.  I also recently got a massage a couple days after the spray tan.  They do draping etc but when she massaged my lower back the tan line was right in her face.  She chuckled a little at first and said nice tan line lol.  I explained it the spray tanning to her and that sparked the conversation about wearing thongs.  She asked when and why I started wearing them and how often.  I told her that I wear them everyday, my wife is the one that got me started and that once I got past the stigma, I realized they are the most comfortable underwear for me and that they are just that, underwear.  She agreed and said she was going to try and get her boyfriend to try some for her.  Now I will have to go back so I can see how that went!

Tan line looks great. How long does the spray tan last? I am surprised that the massage oils didn't dissolve the spray tan pretty fast.

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 04:56:34 PM »

[/quote]
Tan line looks great. How long does the spray tan last? I am surprised that the massage oils didn't dissolve the spray tan pretty fast.
[/quote]

Thanks!  Usually lasts pretty dark for about 5-7 days.  Surprisingly the oils barely touched it. 

nitobru

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2021, 04:55:58 AM »

SO sexy tan line. Last wenesday I went waxing and showed My tan line [emoji91] had good time after waxing [emoji57]

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 10:22:02 AM »

SO sexy tan line. Last wenesday I went waxing and showed My tan line [emoji91] had good time after waxing [emoji57]

I'd love to hear more about the 'good time' after waxing. Don't wan to high jack this thread so maybe send me a private message?

nitobru

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 11:05:54 AM »

I'd love to hear more about the 'good time' after waxing. Don't wan to high jack this thread so maybe send me a private message?
Okay [emoji6]

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2021, 11:31:14 AM »
Sounds like I need to get a tan line and a wax!  8)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2021, 11:41:20 AM »

You can never go wrong with thong tan lines and smooth skin!

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2021, 12:03:47 PM »

You can never go wrong with thong tan lines and smooth skin!

Not had a wax for years. Been trimming and shaving etc but waxing is much better

nitobru

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2021, 07:13:43 AM »
Waxing hurts a little but is hot to have someone (in My case a man), touching and seeing naked.

Today I had a little bit of sun, hope I can improve My tan line [emoji91]