Author Topic: Why do I like to wear thongs?  (Read 5632 times)

alekst345

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Why do I like to wear thongs?
« on: January 22, 2021, 02:57:32 AM »
Do you like the feel of the thong on your body? When I first put on a thong, I remembered how they inevitably penetrate between your buttocks and adjoin there to areas of the body that have never had such tight contact with underwear. And you cannot remove them from there because they must be there! And you allow them to be there, feeling their presence every second! I love that thong feeling between my buttocks, when I started wearing thongs 24/7 that feeling was gone. This made me switch to a tighter thong. Now I only wear a bathing thong. Only they constantly remind me of their presence on my body. I also sleep in a thong.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
Re: Why do I like to wear thongs?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 06:47:26 AM »
It's a really unique feeling. Often others think thongs would be really uncomfortable to wear but if you get the right sizing I find they are the most comfortable form of underwear.

I love the feeling of the of the sides on my hips and the how from time to time I can feel the back of the thong as I walk around.
On skype

thonger_ldn

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 02:25:07 PM »
I agree, it's comfortable, liberating and sexy all at the same time!

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 11:35:32 PM »
Thongs are surprisingly functional. I purchased my first thongs just kind of as a joke (and a little bit of curiosity)... once I got them I tried wearing them to the gym when I used to do a lot of running, and it was actually super supportive and really helped relieve the chaffing I would normally get with my boxer briefs.

I like the feeling of the string in between my butt during sexy times, but I can't really stand it in normal situations.. if I start feeling it, especially while trying to sleep, i'll change.

Ceolona

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 11:30:29 AM »
Apparently I’m the odd one here. LOL

Put simply, they keep my sack from sticking to my thighs!  :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 07:34:08 PM »
Apparently I’m the odd one here. LOL

Put simply, they keep my sack from sticking to my thighs!  :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is definitely a plus during the hot months.. I once went backpacking in thongs, saved weight and it helped with the sticky nuts.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 08:36:51 AM »
For me a thong is the most comfortable thing I wear. It is so much better than having fabric bunched up under my jeans of trousers. I don’t have to adjust anything. During the summer a thong is much cooler under clothing. I like to sun my buns and love the tan line. I enjoy the compliments I get when wearing a thong at the beach or pool. The real topper is that wearing a thong is just plain SEXY.

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2021, 01:14:11 PM »
I agree ! I also love to wear the [SPAM content removed] thong underwear style all the time, Its  boost my confident and give me alluring look.

I know it’s off subject but this is an interesting site, there’s some good articles on there.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:03:47 PM by ManThong »
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2021, 03:07:03 PM »
I agree ! I also love to wear the [SPAM content removed] thong underwear style all the time, Its  boost my confident and give me alluring look.

Spammer? Every one of your posts follows the same sentence structure with a link to the blog. Sometimes the link doesn’t even make sense.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:03:17 PM by ManThong »

Ceolona

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2021, 07:36:37 PM »

Spammer? Every one of your posts follows the same sentence structure with a link to the blog. Sometimes the link doesn’t even make sense.

Click on the “Report to Moderator” link. Or, with Tapatalk, tap on the reply and select “Report” from the pop up.

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2021, 03:20:44 PM »
I agree. Thongs are comfortable only if they are the right size. You need to go through a lof of trial and error to find the right size. They are also not boring and fun to wear all day. I barely notice the strap between my cheeks, but there are times when the strap tickles the crack. I don't know why, but I like it when I get a slight tickle down there.

I wear them as swimwear too. I feel unique when I am out in a thong, and I like having the sun rays on my bare cheeks.

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2021, 12:52:07 PM »
I love thongs because they combine support for my package up front, whilst having that almost-bare feeling behind. I enjoy the feeling of my jeans stroking my bare cheeks as I walk along, it makes me feel sexy.
Thongs make me feel sexy

Hditty74

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2021, 11:54:50 PM »
Thongs feel so comfortable and sexy to wear.
Because it’s not “the norm” for guys to wear, I feel a bit naughty when I wear them. Gets me excited

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2021, 01:03:54 AM »
Yeah. As many folks here wrote, it's two factors for me as well: comfort (the right thong is sooo comfortable) and a feeling of being sexy. Sometimes I wish thongs and g-strings were just a "normal" type of underwear for me, without the added excitement... but in the end, it's fine like this.  ;D

Regnoht

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2021, 07:28:58 AM »
As many have said, there is a special feeling you get wearing them.  My wife and I bought them as a fun bedroom experience 20+ years ago.  I loved the feeling from the first time and became a fairly regular thong wearer.  Now, I've been 2 months 24/7 thongs or g strings and threw out all other underwear.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk