Author Topic: Post Your Underwear Drawer  (Read 4385 times)

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Post Your Underwear Drawer
« on: January 24, 2021, 02:44:56 AM »
As part of my Thong Related New Years Resolution! I went through and purged my underwear drawer. Once I sorted through everything, I was in the mood to fold all my underwear and decided to share it here.

Once done, I ended up keeping 103 pairs in my normal rotation, 34 kept in my bottom shelf which I'll probably purge later. 61 pairs are going into the trash and another 15 plain briefs/boxer briefs I was holding on to for 'just incase' is also going.

I have another 21 new pairs in the mail.

Keepers, nicely folded. I doubt it will stay this way.. it is actually hard to fold a thong! Left 2 columns are bikini/cheeky, the rest are thongs. Its a mix of mens underwear and women's panties.

Love the textures and colors!

The pile I am parting ways with. You will be missed!  :( :'( Most of them are worn out, damaged, don't fit right, or styles that are impractical or I wouldn't wear.

Thong spaghetti

kiyoothong

Re: Post Your Underwear Drawer
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 06:55:29 AM »
What a collection you have there. Where do you get your thongs from?

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 12:53:42 PM »
As part of my Thong Related New Years Resolution! I went through and purged my underwear drawer. Once I sorted through everything, I was in the mood to fold all my underwear and decided to share it here.

Once done, I ended up keeping 103 pairs in my normal rotation, 34 kept in my bottom shelf which I'll probably purge later. 61 pairs are going into the trash and another 15 plain briefs/boxer briefs I was holding on to for 'just incase' is also going.

I have another 21 new pairs in the mail.

Keepers, nicely folded. I doubt it will stay this way.. it is actually hard to fold a thong! Left 2 columns are bikini/cheeky, the rest are thongs. Its a mix of mens underwear and women's panties.

Love the textures and colors!

The pile I am parting ways with. You will be missed!  :( :'( Most of them are worn out, damaged, don't fit right, or styles that are impractical or I wouldn't wear.

Thong spaghetti

I see you have few pucker back bikinis. Could you share their pictures?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 07:46:56 PM »
I've got 4 underwear drawers, this is just my thong / G-string drawer, over 100 here. (Sorry can't post the picture as the upload folder is full)
About half are name brands like Gregg Homme, Cocksox, Good Devil, Epidous, Daddy, Daniel Alexander, Andrew Christian etc, but recently i've found some great thongs on AliExpress. I've started to collect thongs of all sorts of materials, Ice, Silk, Hyperstretch like Gregg Homme, some mesh, see through, a few in lace, some with side clips.
The other drawers are almost 100% bikini briefs, One draw is just for Ice Silk, another for mesh and lace and the last drawer for undies that I probably should get rid of but can't bear to.