Author Topic: Amazon Delivery  (Read 3595 times)

thongguylondon

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Amazon Delivery
« on: January 31, 2021, 10:44:14 PM »
I love answering the door to delivery guys wearing only a thong. Have had some pretty interesting looks...
Twitter/Instagram: @ThongGuyLondon

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Delivery
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 04:46:25 AM »
I’m the same. A few yrs back I worked from home. The rest of the family was either in school or at their workplace. I always wore a thong. We used to get a lot of packages delivered so I’d answer the door that way. Sometimes the delivery guy and I would chat a bit at the door. It was never an issue. He’s still on this route and I see him once and a while in the neighborhood.

The other time I do it is when I’m at the hotel in Florida when I go to visit family. Always wear a thong there and answer door for food deliveries, etc wearing it.

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
Re: Amazon Delivery
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 08:02:50 AM »
I’ve been working from home since last March for obvious reasons. During one of the really hot and humid spells we had in the UK last year, I tended to work in just a thong. I can have the front door open too as I’m at the end of a very quiet street. The only thing I didn’t consider after I got up from my desk to potter about was the possibility of the postman delivering some letters and packages. Anyway, he saw me as he placed a delivery just inside the front door. He didn’t seem phased by it at all and we always have a friendly chat whenever we see each other.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com