Author Topic: Bulge thong on the beach - build up slowly or straight to the end game?  (Read 5856 times)

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
All,

I’m plucking up the courage to wear a joe Snyder bulge  thong to the beach but the wife isn’t too sure. She thinks I should go myself just to wear a thong.

What’s the best way, straight in at the deep end and rock the bulge on a busy beach or ease myself in with a non bulge thong on a quiet beach and go bit by bit each time.

Any tips for plucking up the courage?

I’ve worn thong underwear for years but no one really knows apart from the wife.

Jon

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Bulge thong on the beach - build up slowly or straight to the end game?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 12:39:09 PM »
I would say wearing a bulge enhanced thing to the beach for the first time is a matter of your personal confidence. If you are confident then go for it. For me I didn’t have that choice. When I started wearing a thong to the beach there weren’t many bulge enhanced thong on the market that I could find. The first time I wore a bulge thong to the beach it was a rush. Now that is all I wear, so much more comfortable. It helps that I also have received many positive comments while wearing a thong.
Basically I say go for it, wear what you like. If it is a bulge thong or not the key is getting out there in a thong.

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 01:35:22 PM »
Wow good to hear you get compliments was that with a bulge thong as well?. Personally I think I look far batter in a thong than speedos.

All good advice. Think I’m going to have to find a quiet spot and go on my own without the wife and see how it goes. All we need now is summer and hot weather so I can get some tanning in, looking forward to a nice tan line.

I’m usually a confident sort of chap I guess just a little nervous. But nervous can be exciting too. I might have to savour it by going with non bulge and then work up to it.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 01:44:07 PM »
Wow good to hear you get compliments was that with a bulge thong as well?. Personally I think I look far batter in a thong than speedos.

All good advice. Think I’m going to have to find a quiet spot and go on my own without the wife and see how it goes. All we need now is summer and hot weather so I can get some tanning in, looking forward to a nice tan line.

I’m usually a confident sort of chap I guess just a little nervous. But nervous can be exciting too. I might have to savour it by going with non bulge and then work up to it.
[/quote
Will your wife be in a thong on the beach? If so, then she shouldn't mind you being in one as well. My wife won't wear a thong on the beach and when I wear my Brazilian style bikinis with her she gets uncomfortable because I am the only guy in less than board shorts. I get it but she gets over those comments or fears quickly and realizes that most could care less what type of suit you have on.

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 01:58:18 PM »
Unfortunately the wife won’t be in a thong on the beach. I’ve complimented her many times and keep suggesting it. I think she thinks I’m joking when I say I want to leave the kids and home and get away and wear just thongs on the beach together.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 02:10:32 PM »
Unfortunately the wife won’t be in a thong on the beach. I’ve complimented her many times and keep suggesting it. I think she thinks I’m joking when I say I want to leave the kids and home and get away and wear just thongs on the beach together.

I know exactly how you (and your wife feels). My wife and I began taking anniversary vacations to warm destinations several years ago. While she knew I wore thongs as my daily underwear choice, she didn't know my desire to wear them in public as swimwear. Our first trip was to Miami and I put on my skimpy suit in the hotel room and asked her if I would look ok on the beach in this. She turned her nose up at me and snickered. So when we got to the beach, she was laying out on her stomach and I removed my shorts and laid there in my skimpy suit. She never said a word. We walked the beach together and I wore it from the beach to the resort pool without any issues. She must have liked it because we had some great sex that entire weekend!

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 02:53:39 PM »

I know exactly how you (and your wife feels). My wife and I began taking anniversary vacations to warm destinations several years ago. While she knew I wore thongs as my daily underwear choice, she didn't know my desire to wear them in public as swimwear. Our first trip was to Miami and I put on my skimpy suit in the hotel room and asked her if I would look ok on the beach in this. She turned her nose up at me and snickered. So when we got to the beach, she was laying out on her stomach and I removed my shorts and laid there in my skimpy suit. She never said a word. We walked the beach together and I wore it from the beach to the resort pool without any issues. She must have liked it because we had some great sex that entire weekend!

Sound like you had a great time. Funny isn’t it how they make that comment but the sex gets much better LOL. I know she likes them. It’s like she says she doesn’t like the bulge ones as much but when I wear them we always have sex. Go figure.

Going to order a joe Snyder maxi bulge this week to surprise her for valentines and can then use that for the beach too :-) hope she likes the extra bulge.

I figure if i wear this more and get used to it, it will be like just wearing normal underwear and take some nervousness away

BI_THONGER

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
I have a bulge thong. Just put it on and rock out.

CKSunNBunz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
2thong what happened last year around this topic?  When I first started at the beach I didn’t have any bulge thongs and wore my Joe Snyder regular ones in Mango or the “wet” black colors. As I got more styles of thongs I definitely included bulge thongs and g-strings.   When that’s my choice of the day and I reach my spot at the beach off come the shorts. 

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
I chickened out tbh loads of things happening and a house move.  I’m back to full time thonging and Now I’m yearning more than ever to thong in public. Can’t do it with the kids about, Im trying to get my wife back into thongs, going to suggest she gets a swim thong.  Sort of hoping she says now way unless I wear one 😂

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2022, 07:00:37 AM »
I encourage you to take the leap and wear a thong on a beach. I will be doing just that later today.
It is great if your partner will join you in a thong. I know it can make the decision to wear a thong publicly much easier.