Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3347 times)

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: February 04, 2021, 03:58:37 AM »
Hi All,

New member here, thought I’d drop by and say hello from the UK. Been wearing thongs on and off for the last 3 years. There is nothing better than wearing a thong for the comfort and the way you feel. The wife is sort of supportive, she denies that she loves them but definitely gets her attention in a good way when I wear them.

I’m now looking to up my collection and drop the briefs I was wearing. I have lots of HOM plume g strings which are super comfy and some others which I got from fig leaves a few years ago. I have one pair of cocksox which I like the bulge it creates and going to look at getting more bulge pairs.  I love the boys out there, I find it comfy!

Really like the look of the Joe Snyder ones but are pricy so looking to get some cheaper sets too.

Plucking up the courage to wear a thong on the beach, the dream is to strut down the beach in a Snyder bulge thong but not sure I can get that much courage.

I look forward to chatting to you all and will get some pics posted too, I’d like some feedback.

Jon

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 07:03:58 AM »
Welcome! Good to see you are in the UK too like me.

I love HOM plume strings - they are so lightweight you feel like you're wearing a thing.

Joe Snyder is a great choice for the beach - hopefully you can get out in one this summer!

Dan
On skype

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 07:38:52 AM »
 Ice to meet you Dan. Just waiting for the better weather to come along, all this rain is doing my head in. Still it gives time to get more miles in and exercise to lose a bit of lockdown weight. 😂

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 12:47:48 PM »
Welcome to the site Jon.
I encourage you to find the courage to wear a thong at a beach. It is a fabulous feeling.
Enjoy looking around the site and finding inspiration.

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 09:27:03 AM »
Thanks for the welcome RCBlue. Building the courage each day one day soon when it’s warm it will happen :-)

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 10:03:43 AM »
Welcome Jon, you may have a bit of a wait for warmer weather! I think all the UK members are with you on that. Wearing a thong on the beach is a great feeling, you won’t regret it and you’ll want to do it again after that first experience.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

Idleman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 12:11:42 AM »
Hi All, I am a newbie here. I have been wearing thongs on and off for 30plus years, but lately I wear them almost exclusively, unless I may be going to the golf club where it would not go down well in the men's changeroom. I am 100% straight but cannot understand why it is not universally acceptable and marketed for men to wear thongs. I love the feel, and quite frankly women thongs are for me the best thongs, they are super comfortable - just have to find the right style so that you balls are well couched. My wife purchases the odd set of thongs for me, but I have been known to borrow a pair of here on occasion. :)

We used to both wear our swimming thongs when going to a topless beach in Cape Town - stunning feeling.

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 11:03:27 PM »
Hey man welcome. Yeah I thonged over in the rocky beaches of brighton I think it was in southern england. I also thonged in barcalona and manorca. fun times. you should get out there and do it. nothing is better than a thong tan line.