Author Topic: Semi sheer recommendations  (Read 3820 times)

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Semi sheer recommendations
« on: October 09, 2021, 12:26:20 PM »
Looking for recommendations for semi sheer thongs or Speedo/swim brief.

I’m looking to push a couple of boundaries and have a little show off when they are wet but conceals when dry.

Anyone worn anything like this to the beach or to the pool on an adults only holiday?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Semi sheer recommendations
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 01:09:57 PM »
The super thinskinz fabric offered on Skinzwear suits may be what you’re looking for. N2N often has some interesting designs that are semisheer, opaque when dry, more sheer when wet.
I have a few items that I wear when in the presence of the right company at the beach or pool.

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 01:27:49 PM »
Oooh I will take a look. I’m looking forward the warmer weather and a place full of strangers and getting some stares  ;)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 05:49:24 AM »
I 2nd the Skinzwear comment with their ThinSkinz or Super ThinSkinz fabrics. Solid colors are better for being see through when wet. They have lots of options for solid, brighter or lighter colors in these fabrics. Muscleskinz is also a good option in their lighter solid color fabrics.

irthonger

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 09:17:53 PM »
typically anything that is unlinned or double paneled will be transparent when wet. Just wear an underwear thong that is a light color like white or yellow and you will show off quite a bit. I couldn't imagine wearing this to an adults only swim night though. I don't know who would find that attractive unless you are gay. If you are I would say go for it.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 04:32:04 AM »
Muscleskins has new sheer fabrics.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2022, 07:27:40 AM »
As previously mentioned, Muscleskins has some great new sheer thongs. The fit is perfect. Recommend their narrow pouch version.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2023, 08:38:00 AM »
I think the Gregg Homme Torridz thong is a great semi-sheer thong... I think they are a bit pricey but definitely a well-built thong. Failing that, I think thongs made with a nice microfibre nylon and spandex blend would be great alternative since such fabric is semi-sheer but still soft on the skin.