Author Topic: Massaged in a thong (Male Masseur)  (Read 4832 times)

thongguylondon

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Massaged in a thong (Male Masseur)
« on: February 10, 2021, 05:43:30 PM »
Hi guys,

I know there is a thread about massage in a thong already - just wondering if anyone has any stories with a male masseur...?
Twitter/Instagram: @ThongGuyLondon

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Massaged in a thong (Male Masseur)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 11:43:05 PM »
Hi !! I have this experience.When i was in Cyrpus, i used to visit a very good gym , which was a spa too.There,  it was the norm for the clients not only to exercise themselves but also attend the spa services. So , many times i found myself enjoy the massage from a man.Now i cant remember his name  , but he was from Lebanon, dark skin, tall and very very muscular guy. He didnt see my thong underwear , because the  spa provided us with a single use thong underwear, from a very strange material like paper+ nylon, but he saw my thong tanlines, which were visible even during the cyrpus short winter.
 he didnt said a word ever.
  Himself used to attend yoga with us every friday and saturday.He always  wore at the classes very smooth and thin shorts or yoga pants with a modest t-shirt.I never saw a classic brief or boxer line, and i always wonder myself what possible are the type of undies he wore.
  but to be honest, i never saw a triangle thong line , maybe because of the length of his t-shirt.
 I will always wonder if he was a thonger or not.........

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 06:57:17 AM »
I have had 2 male masseurs work my body. The first sadly moved away. White guy in mid 50s. Had a room setup in his house. Found him on Craigslist before they took their personal ads down. He also did waxing so sometimes I would get my back waxed and then get a full body massage. He always had gym shorts on and a tshirt. We would go back to the massage room and he would stay in the room while I got undressed. I always made a point to leave my thong on while I folded up my shorts or pants and put them on the chair. THEN I would remove the thong to. He loved my thong and always complimented me on it. He would usually take his shirt off while doing the massage. Sometimes he would take off his gym shorts but always had boxer briefs on. The first massage he would massage closer and closer to my anus as well as my balls. I arched my back in approval and that always lead to more touching. He always did a top quality massage with just the right amount of teasing my anus balls and cock. At the end he would typically use a dildo on my ass and stroke me to a great climax. In subsequent massages, may arms and hands would be down by my side and I would put them to the edge of the massage table. He would brush up against my hands and fingers at times. I always touched him to show approval of his touching. He would sometimes get rock hard and leak a LOT as I touched him more and more. The entire time, he would continue massaging me as I touched him. A time or 2 he would slide his undies off and lay his hard cock right in my hand. His precum made for great lube for me to give him a great handjob while he massaged me. I let him top me a couple of times but he had some struggles staying hard and that caused some problems sometimes. His massages were always the best and I hate that he moved away so I haven't seen him in a couple of years.

He would wax my back about once a month in the summer months. Prior to my vacation or trip to Sunsplash in FL, he would wax my back and my ass. He would always use tweezers to pluck any hairs that the wax missed on my back and ass so it was always a thorough wax job.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 07:06:50 AM »
The other male masseuse was a +/- 35 year old black man. His house was further from my office which provided some challenges for me logistically. He too would greet me at the door of his house in gym shorts without a shirt. Lead me to the bedroom where his massage table was setup. Dim lights and relaxing music was always the case. He would leave the room while I got undressed. I always left my thong laid out in full view on top of my clothes. His massage was great as well. After all that is what I went for first and foremost was a great massage. He actually divided his time between NC and Ft Lauderdale, FL where he was a licensed therapist as well. Just like the previous masseuse, I would have my hands by my side near the edge of the table and wouldn't pull them back when he got close to them. I don't think he did it on purpose but he definitely knew I was touching him as he massaged me. That lead to him getting hard and that lead to him removing his shorts for the remainder of the massage. The first visit it was near the end of the massage and we were both very aroused. He climbed up on the table and massaged me while he sat on my ass. I kept positioning my ass to make it accessible to him and that lead to him eventually fucking me with his wonderful BBC. I went back several more times and always had a great massage and a good finish as well.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 06:04:03 PM »
Sounds extremely hot, wouldn’t mind finding someone to massage me.  And receive happy endings. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongguylondon

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 07:43:28 PM »
I've had a few horny experiences wearing a thong during a massage. I have videos on my onlyfans which are super hot!!
Twitter/Instagram: @ThongGuyLondon

irthonger

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 12:06:40 AM »
I just wish it was so easy for straight folk to have this sort of experience. lol. Most of the time you have to pay extra for that sort of thing and only in foreign countries...

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 07:52:59 AM »
I've had numerous massages with male masseurs, but only one from a masseuse. I normally prefer to be naked, and the masseur also naked or just in underwear. I do remember keeping on my thong on one occasion, and since I love the masseur working on my buttocks and inside thighs he had no trouble reaching my erogenous zones.

When I turned over he could see I was aroused and struggling to stay in my thong, so he extracted my cock and used his hand and lips on it. With my free hand I fondled his crotch and took his hard cock out of briefs. We both finished by climaxing.

Sounds like a perfect massage!

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 02:56:26 PM »
When you go to a physiotherapist, sometimes you must use a once-wear thong. That's the only moment when we men can use thongs without being considered freaks.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

psqguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 10:00:44 AM »
A few years ago, I finally bought a place with a private pool. For a few months, I was out in the pool and sun frequently and I got some really sharp and well defined tan lines from the JS thongs I wore around the backyard.

One weekend I was feeling pretty sore after a workout and scheduled a massage with a local masseur who happend to be just half a mile away. He was a very friendly, about 5'10 and maybe 200 lb body builder type, maybe about 55 years old.

The massage started with me be nude lying on my stomach with a towel over my ass. When more of the work got towards my glutes, the towel was finally removed and I guess he really liked my tan because he worked his hand movements along all around my untanned areas. After a few minutes, he spread my cheeks open and started licking my hole. He pulled my legs to the floor so I was standing but bent over the massage table. He spread my cheeks again and he was eating my ass out intensely for 10 minutes when I just shot all over. He cleaned off my cock and chest with his mouth and continued the massage.

When the session was over, he said he was surprised to find such a naughty tanline
on me, and it really turned him on that he just made me cum like that with just his tongue.