Author Topic: About "Healthier/Chunkier" men (and women) wearing thongs  (Read 2834 times)

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
About "Healthier/Chunkier" men (and women) wearing thongs
« on: February 17, 2021, 10:59:31 PM »
Probably a very strange question but I really want to get the side of "healthier" men who wear thongs. I'm sure everywhere and especially in the Philippines, larger men are stigmatized as "disgusting" for wearing revealing underwear/swimwear. I actually find it extremely sexy for them to wear something like that. I just want to know what motivates them to do so?

Is it the freeing/cooling effect of thongs or is it because it gives the bum and legs more freedom to move? Or is it purely an aesthetic thing or a fashion statement?

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: About "Healthier/Chunkier" men (and women) wearing thongs
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 05:41:01 AM »
I'm a curvy guy myself. I wear them because they are comfortable, sexy, and give me support in the front like briefs. Like you said not many guys that fall in the plus size group wear them. I think one reason is because it's hard to find a pair that truly fits us in all area like the waist and pouch.

I think all body types should be able to wear any kind of underwear. I personally do get self conscious about how I look, but that is how I have been growing up. Always been bigger than my classmates.

Welcome to the forum dude.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 07:17:09 AM »
I'm a curvy guy myself. I wear them because they are comfortable, sexy, and give me support in the front like briefs. Like you said not many guys that fall in the plus size group wear them. I think one reason is because it's hard to find a pair that truly fits us in all area like the waist and pouch.

I think all body types should be able to wear any kind of underwear. I personally do get self conscious about how I look, but that is how I have been growing up. Always been bigger than my classmates.

Dude I saw your profile I'm like 30 too but I've been said to have a body of a lesbian girl or a teenage boy especially when Im wearing sports attire. You really know  how to rock a thong.

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 07:18:18 AM »
Thanks. I bet you look better in a thong than you say. You have a great profile picture.

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 05:14:20 AM »
Yes, I am a big guy here. I am 6'1"  240lbs. I'm trying to get my weight down to 220lbs. I was 260 lbs two years ago, so I've made some progress.
Even though I am a big guy, I am not afraid to sport a thong on the thong. I have stretch marks here and there and I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I am not bothered by what others think of me. That being said, I want to look good in a thong and be healthy at the same time.

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 05:40:42 AM »
Yes, I am a big guy here. I am 6'1"  240lbs. I'm trying to get my weight down to 220lbs. I was 260 lbs two years ago, so I've made some progress.
Even though I am a big guy, I am not afraid to sport a thong on the thong. I have stretch marks here and there and I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I am not bothered by what others think of me. That being said, I want to look good in a thong and be healthy at the same time.
Oh yeah dude, I can see that. You look so good in any thong you put on.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Idleman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2021, 08:55:55 PM »

I like wearing thongs for a few reasons...firstly because its a bit Taboo for a guy to wear a thong, I really do not know why its Taboo? Secondly, there is a feeling of freedom, knowing my balls are snug, yet I feel the fabric of my pants on my ass and my whole ass is not cooped up in a pair of briefs.... and Thirdly, its sexy, why should a straight guy not feel sexy....no matter your form and naturally wearing one of my wife's lacy thongs under my suit in a board meeting is very sexy....naughty. Id post a pic but the pic upload always says "full" and the pic of only 60kb.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2021, 06:49:09 AM »
I am 6'2" and weigh 215-220#. I love IPA beer and that is my biggest weakness. As a result I have a bit of a beer gut myself. I am 55 and with each day that passes I could care that much less!