Author Topic: Sandy Hook 21 September 2016  (Read 5195 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Sandy Hook 21 September 2016
« on: September 22, 2016, 11:40:29 AM »
Yesterday, the last day of the official Summer, I went to Sandy Hook. A little after 11:00 I reach my favorite spot, bay side at the tip. I saw two ladies, I saw before, coming down while I was undressing. I had a beach whorthy underwear thong from Cover Male on so I did not change because they were too close. One lady had a dog and the dog started barking at me. The lady told me that was a way of greeting. So I petted the dog, we talked a little and the lady got en eye full of my thonh. Later I changed into a smaller string and we met again while I was making a beach walk. The lady with the dog greeted me friendly.

When I walked back to my towel, two other ladies came down the beach. One walked on but the other installed herself on a piece of driftwood, 10 m from me. She was watching me with some interest. When I started a beach walk a little later she made a remark about the weather and we talked a little. On my walk the ladies followed me at about a 25 m. When I turned at the end of my walk, in passing they said:"Have a nice day." It looks like I'm getting some fans.  ;)
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy Hook 21 September 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 09:02:11 AM »
I've seen YouTube videos showing guys wearing man-thongs at the beach - usually accompanied with giggling and other non-flattering commentary from the person shooting the video.   I realize one must have thick skin to flaunt a man-thong at the beach (and more power to you!), but I do wonder if you've been posted on YouTube in the past.   
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 09:22:08 AM »
Now and then I try to find pictures of myself at YouTube, FaceBook or similar but I could not find any. So if you find something with a connection to Sandy Hook, just let me know. I don't care if somebody is taking a picture of me. Most of the time they shoot my behind because only there you can see it is a thong. And it is also from some distance and with a wide angle lens so the image is not very clear. My family and friends know it and being retired, I have no boss or colleagues to get shocked. In Holland, a few colleagues knew it anyway.

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 09:19:40 AM »
This is why I only wear a thong at a nude beach. Doesn't draw as much unwanted attention.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 11:13:54 AM »
At Sandy Hook, the people are quite relaxed and don't react negative to thongs. At least as far as I know.  ;)
Even the park rangers are not disapproving the way I walk around.
At the nude section (Gunnison Beach) I'm nude and put on a thong only when I go for a walk to the clothed part of the beaches.