Author Topic: Jockey  (Read 3287 times)

Locstb

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Jockey
« on: February 20, 2021, 11:22:30 PM »
I notice that that many people don’t ever discuss the Jockey thong. This happens to be one of my favorite thongs. I tend to like larger waistbands and backs and Jockey fits that bill. The material is supper stretchy and soft. I’m not into those micro thongs although I do own one or two. I tried to post a picture but the system is giving me errors. What’s your thoughts on these? Anyone else wear these?

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Jockey
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 01:51:07 PM »
I have not tried the current version of the Jockey thong.  The waistband looks a bit large.  I have and like the previous several versions of Jockey's thongs.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 06:50:33 AM »
I am sure that the Jockey with the wide waistband is super comfortable and sexy. I too am not a fan of the wider waistband so I haven't added this brand to my thong drawer.

Marriedguy1024

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 01:00:17 PM »
Really comfortable. Material gets softer the longer you have them. I don’t mind the wide waistband for lounging. But I don’t wear them under tight pants or office wear. More hanging out on the couch if you will.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 10:53:42 AM »
I love Jockey thongs - definitely up there as one of my go to everyday thongs to wear. Like others have said, the material is so soft and lightweight. I tend to wear fuller traditional cut thongs rather than micro or bulge styles so they are perfect for me.

I bought a good few many years back and they have served me well - would love to pick up more but Jockey don't sell them in the UK so not as easy to get hold of!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:58:31 AM by thongdan »
On skype

robert_r

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 08:19:12 PM »
They are nice and stretchy and soft. I've never seen them for sale at retail outlets; only online.

Thong212

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 03:13:24 AM »
These are nice and comfortable but my only complaint is that the rear strap has too much material, it’s very wide.

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2021, 04:44:01 AM »
I love the erotic value of the thong. Surely the thong also has practicality and comfort. But I think the Jockey model is too large, so it is better to choose for a more elegant brief.

irthonger

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2021, 11:47:43 PM »
Oh yeah I have noticed it. I am not a fan though. I do not like it at all.