Author Topic: You guys need to try these!  (Read 4970 times)

irthonger

You guys need to try these!
« on: February 22, 2021, 08:37:03 AM »
https://aceandindigo.com/

I have the thongs and the brazilian briefs. I just got a regular brief to try it out. It looks a little cheeky though not as much as the brazilian. This is an offshoot of body aware which I love as well. Super super nice and comfy. I really can't get enough of Ace and Indigo. I hope you guys will try some and let me know what you think.

NJ2xist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: You guys need to try these!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 01:58:27 PM »
Looks like they have a great selection.  Do they run true to size or run small?

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 09:28:14 AM »
I haven’t tried but I’d love to get my hands on a pair. I love the style. My favorite thongs have similar 1” bands.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 09:33:09 AM »
I plan on buying a couple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irthonger

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 07:44:38 PM »
Looks like they have a great selection.  Do they run true to size or run small?

they are exactly as the size chart says. I the only thing to look out for is what sort of pouch design you would like. They don't go into detail on the website. the logo band thong and brazilian bikini have the most contoured pouch that I like the best. The brief has a small contour but less than the afore mentioned ones. The sport style is basically a flat panel and only has a little stretch. Other than that the waist bands fit as advertised. I have not noticed any shrinking in the wash either but I do hang dry all my underwear so there is that.