Author Topic: Joe Snyder  (Read 7267 times)

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
Joe Snyder
« on: February 27, 2021, 07:46:24 AM »
I think Joe Snyder is a good brand for thongs but in the latter I was observing that sizes don't always match your body. I recently bought a bulge thong and a string from the SK series (really succinct and exciting!) But the sizes seem smaller to me than the same models I bought a few years ago. Does it happen to you too? Or maybe they don't have standard sizes. Still on the subject of Joe Snyder I believe that lately they have been making efforts to produce new patterns and new fabrics but I consider the designs of the fabrics to be really kitsch.

kiyoothong

Re: Joe Snyder
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 04:31:45 AM »
Yeah Joe Snyder thongs are great, but the sizing is a problem. I usually wear L, but with JS thongs, I have to wear XL. Even an XL JS thong is tight on me.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 07:07:01 AM »
I agree that JS sizing can be iffy. Their bulge style thongs always run small to me so I size UP. I also size up on their rio back bikinis and bulge bikinis. IMO the only suits that fit true to size are their regular thongs.

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 06:38:50 AM »
Yeah Joe Snyder thongs are great, but the sizing is a problem. I usually wear L, but with JS thongs, I have to wear XL. Even an XL JS thong is tight on me.
Which ones do you get? JS03 is great and I recently got a rio thong, its too skimpy for me haha. Such a small front. Do you get bulge, I'm afraid It'd be a waste for me as I'm really small ip front.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 07:08:08 AM »
Which ones do you get? JS03 is great and I recently got a rio thong, its too skimpy for me haha. Such a small front. Do you get bulge, I'm afraid It'd be a waste for me as I'm really small ip front.

The JS bulge thong has a very small pouch. I am not large when not aroused. The bulge thong fits me well. It has a fair amount of stretch factor as well so you can swell up in it and bulge even more. I don't wear them often because I wear them mostly as underwear and with the small pouch they can be uncomfortable to wear all day as underwear. At the beach or the pool, they are great to wear!

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 12:56:54 AM »

The JS bulge thong has a very small pouch. I am not large when not aroused. The bulge thong fits me well. It has a fair amount of stretch factor as well so you can swell up in it and bulge even more. I don't wear them often because I wear them mostly as underwear and with the small pouch they can be uncomfortable to wear all day as underwear. At the beach or the pool, they are great to wear!

I observed that after the first washings (two or three), and wearing them sometime, the fabric stretches a little more. I am sorry that JS is not constant for size. It almost seems that JS is now building the package and waist size for asian men.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2021, 08:25:16 AM »
This Joe Snyder fabric is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pirene

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2021, 02:15:02 AM »
how about the sizing of this brand????

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2021, 04:51:35 AM »
how about the sizing of this brand????
I suggest that if you have L take XL. In this last period Joe Snyder is saving the fabric  >:( ! Eh Eh

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 06:46:25 AM »
Sharing my JS03 royal blue (expensive for us in the Philippines). For some reason all my colored thongs fit well and my favorite black ones somehow fit a little too snug.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 06:48:22 AM »
Sharing my JS03 royal blue (expensive for us in the Philippines). For some reason all my colored thongs fit well and my favorite black ones somehow fit a little too snug.

Joe Snyder has a history of their thongs and bikinis fitting differently from one fabric to another. With that said, I would think that the solid color ones would fit similar on you. This blue one looks perfect on you.

irthonger

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 12:00:10 AM »
I love joe snyder I think they make amazing underwear. They just don't fit me very well and it makes me really sad. I need more room in the pouch. I have tried different sizes and have had the same issue. I would love to see this all over the beaches in mexico.

valery.lacan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Joe Snyder
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2021, 02:55:39 AM »
How do the JS swimwear thongs behave? I recently ordered my first couple pairs and -as is so often the case- I am somewhere between the sizes M and L with the bulge thong. Do they usually stay where they are, or do I have to worry about that once it’s wet? They don’t have that lace tie speedo style swimwear does either. Can anyone help?

« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 02:57:19 AM by valery.lacan »

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2021, 07:05:17 AM »
How do the JS swimwear thongs behave? I recently ordered my first couple pairs and -as is so often the case- I am somewhere between the sizes M and L with the bulge thong. Do they usually stay where they are, or do I have to worry about that once it’s wet? They don’t have that lace tie speedo style swimwear does either. Can anyone help?

I would suggest ordering a size larger in the bulge style JS thong if you are between sizes. That pouch and the way the straps are made, to me they run on the small side. I don't think you will have any issues with the straps staying in place on this thong when wet or dry.

valery.lacan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2021, 08:40:23 AM »

I would suggest ordering a size larger in the bulge style JS thong if you are between sizes. That pouch and the way the straps are made, to me they run on the small side. I don't think you will have any issues with the straps staying in place on this thong when wet or dry.
I have both here, when trying them on both felt nice but then of course I haven’t worn them for a long time.
Thanks for sharing your experience!