Author Topic: Sandy Hook Monday 3 October 2016  (Read 4953 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Sandy Hook Monday 3 October 2016
« on: October 04, 2016, 10:57:39 AM »
To decide to go to Sandy Hook, I check three weather channels. They start at being far apart in their predictions but as a possible day comes nearer, they are coming closer. Sometimes the evening before a day, I will decide to go or not.
Yesterday was such a day. Sunday evening it gave me the go-ahead sign: no rain, AM cloudy, PM sunny, temp 72. Good enough. So I started early, 8:00AM, to use as much of the day as possible. At 10:00 I was at the beach after a misty ride. It was still cloudy but with almost no wind, it was nice.
The sun started to peek through the holes in the clouds and with walking I kept myself comfortable. They said: PM sunny and they were right. At 12:05 the clouds moved away and the sun started to warm the beach. Almost the whole afternoon I walked the beach, searching sea glass as the ideal excuse for walking at a slow pace. A few other people were there, a few fishermen and a few women, also sea glass hunting.
At 3:00PM I went home because of a dinner appointment. It was a very nice day and probably the last of the season.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy Hook Monday 3 October 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 04:04:47 PM »
Got to move down south.  Can be in a thong all year round.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »
Got to move down south.  Can be in a thong all year round.

Then we have a problem. My wife wants to go north and during the summer here she would not mind living in de fridge. She can not stand the heat.
I'm from Holland and after retirement, I was thinking of moving to one of the Greek islands. But then I met my now-wife and ended up in Allentown, PA.  ;D
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 10:33:42 AM »
I love the beach. The hot weather doesn't bother me at all.