Author Topic: Swimming Thong  (Read 11311 times)

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Swimming Thong
« on: March 03, 2021, 04:18:13 AM »
I’m looking for recommendation on a decent swimming thong.

I have a joe Snyder bulge thong which is great but think for swimming it should have a lined pouch. I’d like to have lace tie up as well. 

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Swimming Thong
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 08:57:25 AM »
I would suggest Skinzwear for a great choice of swimming thong. They offer many different fabric choices and styles. As far as the lace tie up, in my opinion, if you buy the thong the correct size, it should fit snugly and shouldn't require a tie up. I know Muscleskins offers a tie up option on their thongs but again, I don't think they are necessary if you order the right size.

Ceolona

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 05:38:17 AM »
My suits of choice come from https://www.buffedbod.com

It’s all made by hand on demand, so you can have it lined with a drawstring if you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 10:23:55 AM »
I will second the suggestion of Buffedbod.com
I have several pieces and am more than happy with them, great thongs.

Skinzwear is quality swimwear. I have suit that are years old and still look new.

If you are looking for a drawstring thong I suggest looking at the Andrew Christian thong. The color choices are limited, black or pink, but the thong is well made and fits well.

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 08:30:46 AM by sam »

irthonger

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2021, 07:47:39 PM »
https://www.muscleskins.com/

These are my favorite because they are hand made and custom to the way you like them.

It might take a couple tries to get it they way you like though.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2021, 03:40:44 AM »
If you're looking for a conservative, lined swim thong then Kiniki are good. For something a but more streamlined I swear by Olaf Benz sun strings.
On skype

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2021, 10:31:45 AM »
I’ve got these in pink and white and they’re perfect.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32753689309.html

Just thinking about it, might get another pair in blue. The cost is cheap but the quality is amazing.

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2021, 11:24:45 AM »
I’ve got these in pink and white and they’re perfect.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32753689309.html

Just thinking about it, might get another pair in blue. The cost is cheap but the quality is amazing.
Yes  I am also very happy with this thong I have few colors

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 06:03:10 AM »
The Andrew Christian swim thongs are great. 

The others I like are the ergowear x4d swim thong.  They have some new colors for this year. 

Also, the Charlie Swim thongs are awesome.  In my opinion, the material of these is what sets them apart but man they are pricey! 

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2021, 01:33:47 AM »
Desmitt seem to tick all the right boxes. It's more like a proper swimsuit with drawstring and sits low enough. I've been using mine, black, mostly at the beach and pool. I've ordered another pair in blue. It's seemed to have gotten a bit more slack either through use or from me having lost a bit of weight. Either way I would prefer a bit more snugger fit, even smaller size.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_ArIgmO

I've ordered another style of desmit and another thong suit from aliexpress (doesn't seem to have a brand). I'll let you know how those are once I've received them.

Thonged4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2021, 12:54:47 PM »
I second what Sensu4 said about Desmitt. I wear them for lap swimming at two different community indoor pools.
They look more like a traditional low cut brief from the front and the thong back is small but not LOOK AT ME small.
They have a lined front pouch and a comfortable drawstring to keep them on.  Material doesn’t hold up to heavy chlorine as good as a “poly” suit, but at less than $7 each just buy a few.  Sizing is a bit small IMHO as in a 34-35 waist and had to go with XL. While they will listen up a little over time and when wet, if you’re stretching them, they for sure won’t last as long.  Bottom line for the price they pretty much can’t be beat.

kiyoothong

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2021, 07:39:32 AM »

These are all of my thong swimsuits. 5 of them are from Gregg Homme. I got them while they were on sale.

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2022, 01:13:49 PM »

These are all of my thong swimsuits. 5 of them are from Gregg Homme. I got them while they were on sale.

Nice collection! I am interested in Gregg Homme swim thong. But I am not sure if they are good for public pool or not. They seem to be made of thin fabric. Do they have lining and drawstring? 

Treskje

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2022, 04:56:39 PM »
Did buy a black desmitt after seeing this thread, now I just have to wait for summer to try it outside, that will be exciting trip to the beach.