Author Topic: Swimming Thong  (Read 11329 times)

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Swimming Thong
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2022, 08:52:16 AM »
I just  ordered Ergowear X4D swim thong. seems to be a good quality thong. Waiting for trying it on.

kiyoothong

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2022, 05:04:29 AM »

These are all of my thong swimsuits. 5 of them are from Gregg Homme. I got them while they were on sale.

Nice collection! I am interested in Gregg Homme swim thong. But I am not sure if they are good for public pool or not. They seem to be made of thin fabric. Do they have lining and drawstring?

Yeah, maybe they are not made for actual swimming. Only two of the five Gregg Homme thongs have lining and drawstring.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2022, 11:08:53 AM »
Muscleskins thongs are a particular favorite. Very easy to customize for a perfect fit. The "poser" style with a narrow pouch works really well. The website is temporarily unavailable while they update their collection and styles and fabrics. Should be back up soon I hope.  :)

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2022, 06:20:09 AM »
I have had an obsession with swim thongs over the last couple years or so and have tried a good amount of them.  A couple years ago, andrew christian released a pink and black and they were and are still great.  Ergowear did the same around that time and very similar.  Back on the ergowear is a little narrower than the AC but both are great.
I was hesitant to try the Charlie swim thongs due to the price point but once I did, they became my go to for most of last year.  I tried the Bang swim thongs late last season and they quickly became part of my regular rotation.  Very similar to the charlie with a little more pouch.  Not as much as the ac or ergo but not flat like the charlie or a speedo.  I ordered 2 more Bang recently and noticed a couple changes.  The pouch on the new ones are a little more narrow and low cut.  They are not so much that they would be considered extreme but def worth noting.  Also the sides are not as wide.  This is an improvement I def like.  Other than that no real change.  These may be my go to for this season. 

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2022, 10:19:40 AM »
There are things I appreciate about this site. One is the recommendation from others about new thongs or places to find them. Based on irthonger’s post about Aliexpress I took a look and took a chance. I order a few thongs to see what they were like. I appreciated that you could choose a pouch size that would work best for your anatomy. Since I am not comfortable in the small or flat pouch styles often seen this was a deciding factor in ordering the big penis pouch thong. Coming from China the package took some time to arrive, but once I had it in my hands I was very happy. The quality of the thongs was good. The sizing was accurate and I fit in nicely to the pouch, making me a happy man. The colors are sharpe and crisp. I can’t wait to have summer arrive and walk onto the beach in one of these thongs. I already know my friends will make comments about the new print and color.

irthonger thanks for the heads up about these little items.

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2022, 11:11:07 AM »
kraig911 you have such a great collection!  I wish my swim drawer looked like that  ::)

May I ask you what thong is the white one with the little characters / designs on it?  Is that a drawstring I see?  Love it!

irthonger

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2022, 10:35:51 AM »
There are things I appreciate about this site. One is the recommendation from others about new thongs or places to find them. Based on irthonger’s post about Aliexpress I took a look and took a chance. I order a few thongs to see what they were like. I appreciated that you could choose a pouch size that would work best for your anatomy. Since I am not comfortable in the small or flat pouch styles often seen this was a deciding factor in ordering the big penis pouch thong. Coming from China the package took some time to arrive, but once I had it in my hands I was very happy. The quality of the thongs was good. The sizing was accurate and I fit in nicely to the pouch, making me a happy man. The colors are sharpe and crisp. I can’t wait to have summer arrive and walk onto the beach in one of these thongs. I already know my friends will make comments about the new print and color.

irthonger thanks for the heads up about these little items.

No worries man. Glad you liked them. Which patterns did you go for? I got one of each..... lol

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2022, 06:03:11 AM »
ragingloco - thanks!  That is a Bang Swim Thong.  Yes it has a drawstring.  Def one of my favorites!  Here is a link

https://bangclothes.com/collections/swim-thongs/products/hey-mister-tj-poolside-mix-swim-thong

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2022, 03:15:24 PM »
The thongs from Aliexpress have been a hit at the beach so far. As predicted my friend have been making comments about my new thongs and enjoying the patterns and bright colors. I go one in almost every color pattern.

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2022, 11:30:01 AM »

These are all of my thong swimsuits. 5 of them are from Gregg Homme. I got them while they were on sale.

Hey Kiyoo there is a black one on the top right, which brand is that. Gregg Homme too? I dont think that is the caliente type because the front is narrower and sleeker. Do you wear that one a lot?

kiyoothong

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2022, 07:15:18 AM »
Hey Noru, yes that black one is the Caliente.

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2022, 06:16:00 AM »
Recently purchased a few swim thongs from Ron @ Buffedbod.  Must say they are amazing.  Def will go back for more.  If you haven't tried them, it's def worth a look!

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2022, 02:17:14 AM »
For swim thongs, I actually really like the ones from Kiniki (although their thong underwear are a whole different matter). The fit is fine and their tan-through fabric doesn't leave any tanlines.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2022, 12:06:24 PM »
Recently I have bought several thongs from a seller on Etsy: Boy Bottoms. The colors and prints have been getting better and better. The construction is excellent. The fit is spot on. The customer service is outstanding. I’ve worn them to the beach and have gotten many complements. After I received the first couple thongs I went back and bought more. I have been very happy and impressed with the quality of these thongs.