Author Topic: Florida Beaches  (Read 8040 times)

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Florida Beaches
« on: March 16, 2021, 11:40:41 AM »
Any Florida locals frequent the beaches near central FL? If so, what's your favorite and are you usually the only male thonger?

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Florida Beaches
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 06:00:09 PM »
sorry I live in fort lauderdale. I only know about S florida beaches. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 11:52:14 AM »
What about S Florida, where are your favorites and how do they rank?

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 08:24:25 AM »
Fort Lauderdale . I go to either Sebastian beach or 18th street.  often the only one in a thong 
Dania Beach.  Johnson State park  thong aren't allowed but i always wear one. If the ranger rides by on an ATV maybe once a day I just cover up.
Haulover Beach, a nude beach, however i always keep my thong on. Usually a few other guys in thongs. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Car57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 05:50:46 AM »
Which coast are you looking for?  I've thonged on every beach from Madiera Beach south to Marco Island on the Gulf side, and in Cocoa Beach, Melbourne, Jupiter, Vero, Riviera, Palm Beach and on down to Miami on the Atlantic side.  At Treasure Island and Pass-a-grille you may find other guys in thongs, at Ft Desoto you will definitely find multiple other guys in thongs.  If I'm going to the east coast I prefer to just go to one of the nude beaches, but really enjoy the Riviera Beach/Palm Beach area where we often use Marriott time share points.  On the west coast I really like Treasure Island, the Fort, and Long Boat Key, all less than 45 minutes from the house.

Did spend 5 days last Sept at a small beachfront motel in Venice Beach and wore a thong pretty much constantly with no issues and even saw 1 other guy in one the first day.

It's Florida, so you're good anywhere but a state park.

kilted_hiker

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 01:21:11 PM »
It's Florida, so you're good anywhere but a state park.

In Ohio it’s the other way round, legal in the state park, elsewhere you have to ask.
----
Bare the buns

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 05:58:55 AM »
I recently received a message that I had an airline credit that needed to be used soon. I had forgotten about the flight credit from when everything crashed at the beginning of COVID. It feels like a windfall and a great way to escape the cold and find a beach. So, last night I booked a flight to Miami and found a place to stay on Miami Beach a couple of weeks from now. Over the winter I bought several new thongs and am packing them with me for this unplanned trip. I plan on spending my days on the beach wearing a thong and soaking in the sun. I’ll most likely use the Citi-bikes to get around as I will not have a car, nor do I want one. I’ll be up around 42nd street and hope for a good time and great people watching. I am looking forward to getting away from the snow and enjoying sunning my buns on the beach. I’ll be posting some experiences once I hit the sand and surf.

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 05:31:12 AM »
RCBlue, please post an update on how it goes when you are able!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2022, 01:21:25 PM »
I have spent two days on the beach in Miami.  I am set up in the mid beach area. Yesterday I was out on in two different thongs. It was wonderful. I took a walk north and had a group of young women cheering me on. I saw several phones pointed in my direction. While the beach if full of women wearing thongs and very cheeky bikinis it is rare to see a man in a square cut or brief, and no thongs for men. Today I spent the day starting with a wide hip thong and then transferred to a Skinzwear thong for the afternoon. I took a walk up and down the beach with no concerns. Several women were taking video of photos I noted. I had on woman where I was set up on a lounge chair shoot video of me as I got up to head to the water. A man wearing a thong is a rarity. In all it has been a very enjoyable time.

kiyoothong

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2022, 04:07:06 AM »
Glad to know you are out there having fun. Would like to see some photos of you in Miami.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2022, 03:15:32 PM »
I had four wonderful days in Miami Beach. I stayed Midbeach at the Lexington. The hotel was good, Very Thong friendly beach and pool. For me the days in Miami were amazing. Everyday the beach was filled with women of all types wearing thongs, cheeky cuts and a few G-string suits. If neon is out as a color it was not evident at the beach. The colors were popping. I took a walk, one evening, down Ocean Drive and the women were amazing. Thongs and G-strings everywhere. It was like being in thong heaven for women. Men on the other hand, well you know the drill, board shorts are the uniform of choice. It was disappointing that so few men had the confidence to wear something more form fitting.

Back in the beach I wore several different thongs, 2-3 per day. I had a few people note my change of attire. One woman told me that I am making everyone of the women smile and it was great. It’s not a surprise as I only saw a handful of men in the four days I was on the beach wearing either a square cut or brief style suit. I walked about two miles north and south each day and noted a lot of phones come out in my direction. I got a few cheers and lots of smiles and waves along with a few dirty looks from the men with the women who enjoyed seeing a man in a thong. I was told that I looked great and had a solid build. I was told that my thong was cute, great and much liked. I had some fun prints (ice cream cones, tropical fish, and playful saying - I ❤️ Thick Girls, Wanna Play?, and Magic Wand Included). I could not have asked for better beach weather, sunny and mid 80’s every day. Each day I set up on one of the lounge chairs at the edge where everyone would be walking by. I never heard a negative word of got any poor vibe from those around me. I did get looks, second and third looks at times, always with a smile. I have a nice deep tan started for summer and am ready for a fun beach season back home.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2022, 02:49:57 PM »
What a wonderful sounding trip! Being able to walk around so freely in public must have been great.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2022, 05:33:33 PM »
It is always great to be on a beach wearing a thong. Miami is one of those special places for wearing a thong.
I am fortunate though. I can do the same at my local beaches with little push back. It helps that I have friends that support my choice. Yet, on Miami Beach the number of thongs on the beach is much higher than anywhere else I usually am visiting.

kiyoothong

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2022, 01:43:28 AM »
Good to know you had a great time in Miami. I hope to visit Miami in the near future.

kilted_hiker

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2022, 07:25:10 AM »
Just came back from a late June visit to Naples and I had my kayak with me.  Keywadin island is a long stretch of nearly deserted white sand beach that stretches from Gordon Pass to just north of Marco Island.  The southern tip of Keywadin is frequented by boaters and is packed on the weekend.  However during the week the rest of the gulf side is pretty much isolated.  Boaters will beach along its stretches but you can find a secluded space to work on the thong tan line.  I was passed by a DNR employee (there are protected sea turtle nests, don't touch) on an ATV but by this time I was packing up the kayak heading back.
----
Bare the buns