Author Topic: Best Thongs to sleep in? Recommendations  (Read 4267 times)

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Best Thongs to sleep in? Recommendations
« on: March 19, 2021, 08:18:40 AM »

I sleep in a thong every night but I am quite specific with what kind. Basically I change from the thong I’ve worn in the day, to the one I’ll sleep in, at some stage in the evening.

Over the years I’ve noticed some types of thongs are much comfier to sleep in than others. I always make sure my sleeping thongs are size L (even though I’m size 31 waist) and that they have plenty of room at the front so a hard on at night doesn’t feel uncomfortable. The thong also has to have stretch.  I don’t like pouch thongs though and never wear them.

Do you have any recommendations for me I’m looking for some more, and do you have any stipulations or do you just wear any thong to bed haha.

Weirdly though I have no problem sleeping in a thong Bodysuit, which I do in the winter when it’s cold (as long as the pouch has room). I Dno why, maybe it’s because they’re so snug overall. 

CKSunNBunz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Best Thongs to sleep in? Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 08:52:12 AM »
For everyday underwear and sleeping, these are very comfortable.  They are about $11 for 5 thongs from AliExpress.  In wear size 34 jeans and I get these thongs in XXL. I normally wear a size L in a Joe Snyder brand.  These are a supportive style and allow you to move around in the pouch a bit but keeps everything in place.  They are comfortable all day long and I have at least a dozen of them in all the different colors. They are also a nice smooth fabric and are suitable for wearing out at the lake or beach. 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001069255610.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.12.452c3728Ey4bOA

valery.lacan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Best Thongs to sleep in? Recommendations
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 08:58:36 AM »
You guys, just wondering, how do larger sizes work for you around the waist? I usually wear a more or less solid M, and L ist just so large to the point that it almost falls down and I have to squeeze my ass together to keep it up haha

Mostly I sleep naked (and sometimes in boxer shorts). Thongbodies are ok, to be fair i only have one and it kinda does start moving around to much cause I move a lot in my sleep. I tried regular gstrings for sleeping and made the experience that the very thin waistbands aren’t supportive enough - or maybe I should just go down a size to make them fit more snuggly. So if and when I wear thongs to sleep, it’s some thong made of cotton and with „a lot of fabric“ that keeps everything in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 02:51:11 PM by valery.lacan »

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 06:21:03 AM »
For everyday underwear and sleeping, these are very comfortable.  They are about $11 for 5 thongs from AliExpress.  In wear size 34 jeans and I get these thongs in XXL. I normally wear a size L in a Joe Snyder brand.  These are a supportive style and allow you to move around in the pouch a bit but keeps everything in place.  They are comfortable all day long and I have at least a dozen of them in all the different colors. They are also a nice smooth fabric and are suitable for wearing out at the lake or beach. 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001069255610.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.12.452c3728Ey4bOA
I have 3 of these thongs. They are very comfortable. I ordered to fit based on their sizing chart and could have gone a size smaller and been ok. They are conservative thong but still very sexy.

Pirene

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 02:28:47 PM »
Hom plume thong (with different colors) is the most comfortable

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 10:17:12 AM »
Never found that with wearing size L tbh! They are a little larger but I just wear the straps higher up on my waist and it keeps everything in place then!

You guys, just wondering, how do larger sizes work for you around the waist? I usually wear a more or less solid M, and L ist just so large to the point that it almost falls down and I have to squeeze my ass together to keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 09:08:50 AM »
I definitely like thongs that don't have an exposed waistband for sleeping as I find them to tangle a lot, and I usually go for anything with a soft, breathable fabric. So far, I find myself really liking most thongs made of modal as they are so soft.

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2023, 09:04:45 AM »
I definitely like thongs that don't have an exposed waistband for sleeping as I find them to tangle a lot, and I usually go for anything with a soft, breathable fabric. So far, I find myself really liking most thongs made of modal as they are so soft.

I second your thoughts. I only prefer to wear modal or bamboo fiber thongs without the exposed waistband while sleeping. Fiber is breathable and stretchable. Lack of exposed waistband ensures it's not too tight on the waist.

xzate08

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2023, 09:35:21 AM »
Hom plume thong (with different colors) is the most comfortable

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Definitely these! I wear these all the time when I'm sleeping or lounging around the house.
They tend to be very loose and not very supportive though, so I size down to ensure a good fit.