Author Topic: Another embarrassing day  (Read 4301 times)

Ukthongboy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Another embarrassing day
« on: March 31, 2021, 11:06:09 PM »
So yesterday was really sunny and I was invited by a friend to go for a fitness walk with him and his girlfriend so wanting to be comfortable I put on my most comfortable thong some running shorts and a long dry fit running top to ensure if I had a thong slip they wouldn’t see it because of my long top I met them at a local park where there is a great nature trail with lots of steep hills whilst on my own going to meet them I noticed my shorts kept sagging and my thong was sticking out but my top was covering it I dident bother to keep adjusting so has it goes we was having a brilliant day lots of walking up steep hills and most of the time me and my friend would be in front and is girlfriend just behind following us after about 2 hours they went home and I decided to stay because it was such a nice day I spent the rest of the day there enjoying the sun and there was hundreds of people around there was a outdoor cafe with a massive line waiting so I decided to get some food after waiting about 15 minutes this little boy about 10 with his friends who was very loud just looked and said to his friends quick run I think he’s gay and they all just screamed and ran to the park I was thinking what the f and checked thinking is my thong  showing his mum how was sat with 4 other mums heard Him shouted him over to her I could see her telling him of and he was pointing at me so I just carried on and got my food has the women was leaving with her friends and the kids they stopped and said I’m really sorry about that he just likes to show off in front of his friends and I’ve told him off so when I got home I chilled out for about 15 minutes chatting with my sister who for some reason was very gigglei during how’re conversation in the kitchen while she was cooking and then I said right I’m going upstairs for a shower she then reply’s by the way your t shirt is  see through and you can totally see your underwear so I just went upstairs quickly to look in the mirror and wow it was so noticeable my thong was clearly visible underneath my top my white thong under my white top still very red and embarrassed of what my sister just seen I started thinking of who else saw through the day my sister my friend his gf those women with the kids and everyone else at the park all though I’m embarrassed I’m in some ways very proud

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Another embarrassing day
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 05:36:40 AM »
That sounds like one of those times where you don't want to really show off your thong but another part of you really doesn't care who saw it. I have those moments often when I am on vacation. If we are out and about shopping and walking around, I tend to wear shorts that are more sheer than others. If anyone looks closely they can clearly see my thong or g-string under my shorts. Never had anyone make a comment or make a reaction so either they didn't see my thong or they didn't care. Hopefully they thought it was sexy and told their significant other that he should start wearing them!

Ukthongboy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 07:13:29 AM »
Well today my sister brought it up again by saying I didn’t know you wheat things I just said yes I find them comfortable then she replied yes me to I can’t wear anything else then we had this really great conversation about underwear and she asked to see my collection Wich I showed her so at least that’s one person in the house I don’t have to hide it from

irthonger

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 06:07:23 AM »
fuck it. lol. rock that thong. if you got it flaunt it. lol. I know it can be a shock because you didn't intend of it but oh well.