Author Topic: Off topic: women's one piece thong  (Read 6054 times)

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Off topic: women's one piece thong
« on: October 05, 2016, 03:42:31 PM »
This is an off topic post so feel free to delete if you feel it is too far off topic.

The other day when I was at the beach I saw a women in a one piece swimsuit that was a thong. I have seen these occasionally but this time it really looked good on her.  Has anyone else seen more of these?  I hope this is a new trend.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Off topic: women's one piece thong
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 06:05:49 PM »
I had a relationship for 15 year with an Italian woman. She had three children from earlier marriages. Daughter #2 was a very nice looking girl. She won even a local beauty-contest. The Italian lady and i worked for the same company and now and then the company rented a local swimmingpool for the workers. Most people wore very conservative swimgear but the daughter had a one piece suit with a thong rear. It turned quite some heads. The string and thong hating Italian allowed me to wear a tanga-model, a triangular front and a rear connected by a small band at the sides of about 10 cm long. That also turned some heads.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 01:29:19 PM »
Sounds fun

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »
Haha that's a funny story, Beachlion. How old was Daughter #2? Was her mom there when she wore that one piece thong swimsuit?

I was at a nude beach last year and I saw this chick in a black one piece thong bodysuit. I actually took a picture, but I don't think  I should post it here.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 11:09:03 AM »
Haha that's a funny story, Beachlion. How old was Daughter #2? Was her mom there when she wore that one piece thong swimsuit? .......

The daughter was close to 20. The mother was present but the argument that her daughter was wearing a suite with a thong rear was not valid for men. In this case me.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365