Author Topic: First time wearing thong in public.....  (Read 4881 times)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
First time wearing thong in public.....
« on: December 02, 2020, 09:57:35 AM »
Prior to my first time attending Sunsplash, I had only worn short shorts and a conservative bikini on the beach in Miami while with my wife on our anniversary trip. The feeling of wearing less than board shorts was amazing and I know I desired to wear less. So after lots of planning, I worked it out where I could attend the Sunsplash annual thongers weekend in Ft Lauderdale, FL. I arrived on a Friday afternoon and will never forget opening the gate at the host resort and seeing everyone in their thongs. Then ALL eyes were on me as I walked in with my luggage. I quickly introduced myself to the group leader and got checked in to my 2nd floor room. Of course I already had on my planned first thong under my travel clothes. I went up to the room and said well its now or never and stripped off my clothes down to my thong and checked myself out in the mirror and walked out of my room.....along the 2nd floor balcony and down the stairs to the pool area. I was SO nervous and didn't look at anyone but I could feel everyone's eyes on me the entire walk. I walked down and walked straight into the pool to kind of cover up my thong. It didn't take me long to settle down and relax and realize that I had nothing to be nervous about. That was exhilarating and so much fun and I will never forget the friends I made and fun times we had that weekend.

The next day a group of us went to the beach and I wore short shorts from the resort to the beach and immediately stripped off my shorts to my thong. Everyone was wearing thongs so it didn't feel like all eyes were on me. It was blazing hot on the beach so I didn't stay long and headed back to the resort pool. I am more of a pool person anyway.

The following day, a group of us went to Haulover Beach and for the first time, I went nude on the beach. OMG what another great thrill!

That weekend, I check off many bucket list items! I probably wore 20-30 different thongs (I changed often) and it is an experience I will never forget and desire to do again.

Bryan

asianthonger92

Re: First time wearing thong in public.....
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 09:42:40 AM »
Great story. It must be nice to be around other thongers. I hope to attend next year.

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 04:09:01 AM »
Prior to my first time attending Sunsplash, I had only worn short shorts and a conservative bikini on the beach in Miami while with my wife on our anniversary trip. The feeling of wearing less than board shorts was amazing and I know I desired to wear less. So after lots of planning, I worked it out where I could attend the Sunsplash annual thongers weekend in Ft Lauderdale, FL. I arrived on a Friday afternoon and will never forget opening the gate at the host resort and seeing everyone in their thongs. Then ALL eyes were on me as I walked in with my luggage. I quickly introduced myself to the group leader and got checked in to my 2nd floor room. Of course I already had on my planned first thong under my travel clothes. I went up to the room and said well its now or never and stripped off my clothes down to my thong and checked myself out in the mirror and walked out of my room.....along the 2nd floor balcony and down the stairs to the pool area. I was SO nervous and didn't look at anyone but I could feel everyone's eyes on me the entire walk. I walked down and walked straight into the pool to kind of cover up my thong. It didn't take me long to settle down and relax and realize that I had nothing to be nervous about. That was exhilarating and so much fun and I will never forget the friends I made and fun times we had that weekend.

The next day a group of us went to the beach and I wore short shorts from the resort to the beach and immediately stripped off my shorts to my thong. Everyone was wearing thongs so it didn't feel like all eyes were on me. It was blazing hot on the beach so I didn't stay long and headed back to the resort pool. I am more of a pool person anyway.

The following day, a group of us went to Haulover Beach and for the first time, I went nude on the beach. OMG what another great thrill!

That weekend, I check off many bucket list items! I probably wore 20-30 different thongs (I changed often) and it is an experience I will never forget and desire to do again.

Bryan

Such a great story and looking forward to 2021 when i hope we can all do this again...this thought will get me through this tough winter coming up.  I’ve been to a thongers weekend in SoCal before that was a blast and very similar.  So much fun being around like minded guys for a long weekend!

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 01:40:38 PM »

Bryan
A wonderful experience with a lot of freedom feeling! :)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 02:23:16 PM »

Bryan
A wonderful experience with a lot of freedom feeling! :)

And a feeling of freedom that I hope to experience again one day soon!