Author Topic: Mother in law  (Read 2773 times)

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
Mother in law
« on: May 21, 2021, 01:47:06 AM »
The first time I think my mother in law found out I wear thongs was when she was staying over with us after we had our first born. It was my wife who sent me a photo saying guess what my mother found while I was at work - I hunted it down and found it on my phone, it's blurry and can't seem to download things that far back:P. It was one of my black g-strings from asos. [Update: can't seem to upload because the upload folder is too full?]
Since then I'd lived over with them temporarily during the lockdowns as I was unable to fly back, and I had more of my collections and my wife said that her mother would have to see all my sexy wears while she was washing jokingly  ;D But then her mother said if that's what he likes there's no problem.

Since then I've tried to nip from and too the bathroom in my thongs and once early in the morning I was just about head back into the bedroom while she was coming up the stairs and I hadn't heard anything but I saw her face and had to quickly rush into the room. I'm sure she me from the back at least, however briefly.

The bathroom is also another thing, there's a big smokey glass portion on the top and during the day you can almost clearly see everything in the bathroom - it's a bit odd to describe but it's not clear enough so you can see much but enough to get a good picture. Once after a shower I just stood there shaving with nothing on while she was right outside checking on the laundry pretending like I didn't notice.