Author Topic: Upcoming dermatologist appointment  (Read 4847 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Upcoming dermatologist appointment
« on: June 01, 2021, 09:52:45 AM »
I have my first visit to a dermatologist on june 14.  I know its a male Dr. I am planning on wearing a thong. I want to be sure he checks everywhere for any questionable moles. 
Has anyone else worn a thong to a Dr's office where you would be removing most of your clothing. 
I'll let you know how the appointment goes.

follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

irthonger

Re: Upcoming dermatologist appointment
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 08:57:06 PM »
Yeah I did but they made me wear the surgery gown thing so i don't think they saw anything. I always wear thongs to the doctor but I have never been put in a situation where they have seen it. If they did I wouldn't mind. I would think it would be exciting seeing how they react. I guess good luck and let us know how it goes. lol.

String2B1

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 01:14:09 AM »
I always wear a thong for my annual check to the dermatologist.

I think that a thong is the most convenient underwear for this check.
The dermatogolist never made a comment about my thong and she checks my moles on my buns. I think she is not surprised and she is used to see thongs everyday (even if it is more common for women than for men).
So, the dermatologist is THE doctor where a thong is useful and necessary for a full and easy check.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 12:20:59 PM »
I always wear a thong to my dermatologist appt. I go annually and always have a few spots frozen. Thankfully, nothing cut off to date. I do try to wear sunscreen religiously from my neck up which tend to be my problem areas. The dermatologist does a full body overview looking for bad places. He always pulls my thong down in the back and gets a clear view of my thong tan lines too. He always has a nurse in the room documenting each place he freezes so she always sees my thong and thong tan lines as well. Nothing ever has been said of my underwear choice. I am sure the nurse tells the other nurses but I haven't seen them checking me out as I walk out of the examination room.

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 06:49:57 PM »
Had my first full body scan today and wore a thong. The doctor definitely noticed when he moved the waistband to check underneath. Not sure if either of the two nurses got a view while he moved the sheet that was draped over me.

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 12:18:00 PM »
Had a dermatologist appointment today to have him look at a cyst in my groin area. After consulting with the doctor, he decided to remove it for a biopsy, so he left the room for a second. His nurse gave me a backless gown and told me to leave my underwear on, which today happened to be a nice crimson red number from Jesse Ford. https://byjesseford.com/products/crimson-red-thong I was both nervous and excited at the thought of being in a backless gown with nothing on but my thong. So they came back and laid me out on the table face up, and pulled the front crotch of my thong over to the center to work on the affected area. They didn’t get a full view of the back but there was no way they didn’t know I had on a thong as the front and both sides of my entire body was visible on the table from the waist down. It wasn’t as embarrassing as I had always feared and they were completely professional about it.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2023, 05:23:50 PM »
I've worn a thong to a doctor's appointment where I needed to get a shot in my butt/hip. When the female nurse came to give me the shot, she told me to lower my pants and underwear. I was wearing sweatpants at the time, so I pulled them down on the side the shot was going but I left my thong in place. I remember it was a blue thong and there was no way she didn't notice. She sterilized the area, gave me the shot, and told me I could pull my pants back up. She didn't say anything but I didn't get a chance to see her reaction to my thong. I wish I could have though; it would have been exciting to see a smile or at least some kind of reaction.