Author Topic: Public Beach Thong  (Read 14761 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Public Beach Thong
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2021, 02:23:50 PM »
Yes I’ve met my beach friends while at the beach wearing a thong. It is a great way to have supportive and accepting friends.
I do believe there is a need to access the group you may be with before stripping down to a thong. I have several friends that would not be  happy with seeing me in a thong. Albeit, I have more friends that either are accepting or encouraging.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 12:41:32 PM »
Now that the summer is over I’ve been reflecting back on the season that was. I must say it was a great summer for me. It started back in March when I made a trip to Ft. Lauderdale, FL to spend a week on the beach. Every day I was there I wore a thong. It was wonderful. When I retuned home I couldn’t wait for summer to begin. The first local beach day in May I met a friend at the beach as immediately stripped down to a sexy little thong. I got compliments on my choice of swimwear and had a great first day. The rest of the summer I wore a different thong each day I went to the beach. My friends noticed, a few of the regular beach goers noticed and I made some new friends as a result. By mid July my tan was sufficient enough to have a well defined thong tanline. As the crowds thinned in August and through September I began to wear some of my more fun and exotic styles (nothing offensive or exposing). By the end of October the season came to an end. As always I find myself longing for more beach time, more time wearing a thong at a beach and more time with my friends. For the long cold winter I’ll be dreaming of the beach, looking at retailer for new styles or prints and planing a week away to a beach to break away from the piles of snow.

May new year be even better for all of us who choose to wear thongs at rhe beaches and pools. 

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2021, 07:33:35 AM »
I have had better years in the past, but this year's thonging season wasn't a bad one. My beach season started in April when the temperature went up to 20C. In May and June, the urban beach that I went to wasn't too crowded, so I had some good beach days during those months. In July and August, I thonged at my gym pool, and fortunately I was not the only thonger at the pool. Also in August, I attended an outdoor event on a wharf, and I was able to sport a thong at the event. This one lady called me g-string boy at the event, but other than that no one batted an eyelid.

I had a few beach days in September and October, but the beach season was pretty much over by then and I was the only person on the beach in a swimsuit.

I hope to travel next year, and I want to make my thonging more global next year.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2021, 11:36:34 AM »
This past summer was my first time thonging on the beach. They've been great experiences, but work and business kept us away from the beach as much we'd like. Where I live, winter is just a series of cold fronts alternating with warm weather. I'm hoping to make it to the beach next week in a new Skinzwear G-string. I hope you guys living in cold places can fit in a warm vacation at some point. I would hate to have to wait 6 months before hitting the beach again.

kiyoothong

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2022, 05:59:55 AM »
When does beach season start in your town or city? I live in Montreal, Canada, and beach season here starts in May and ends in September. I don't go to the beach in July and August because that's when kids have their summer break and the beach can get crowded. May is my favorite month to go thonging because the kids are still in school. What is your favorite month to go thonging?

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2022, 07:59:50 AM »
The weather here is finally getting consistently warm enough again to start thinking about the beach. We're hoping to fit in a couple beach days this month. Reading my last post from November, we unfortunately couldn't make that last beach day of 2021 happen, but it's really only been a couple months of cold weather.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2022, 07:30:46 PM »
For me beach season begins the end of May and goes through mid October. If I’m lucky I’ll get a few days here or there between the end of April and the end of May. But the big lakes don’t warm any to fast and that has an effect on being on the beach even on a bright sunny day. I’ve been on the beach with the wind coming off the water and left because of the cold. Drive a mile or two inland and you’d never know how cold it was at the beach. Got to love the Great Lakes in spring.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2022, 10:22:24 AM »
As I am looking at sun and blue sky today I have begun the process of looking forward to a sensational summer season. I’ve been mining through my swim things, new and old. I have made a decision to wear a different thong each day I go to the beach this coming summer. Given where I live the early season will have fewer people at the beach and I will wear a few of my more exotic thongs (nothing completely shear or inappropriate), tie sides, multi straps,  and the like. Once school is released I’ll be in my more traditional thongs but with bright colors and metallics/holographic material. By the end of the season I will progress to my more exotic thing styles again. Now all I need is a few warm days to kick start the beach and I’ll be ready to go.

kiyoothong

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2022, 05:12:49 AM »
I am also looking forward to this summer. I am hoping to hit the beach starting May. My body is not perfect, but I plan to get a full body wax before my first beach outing.

irthonger

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2022, 09:49:39 AM »
I wish I was near a beach... That sounds like so much fun. I live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by swampland.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2022, 01:12:58 PM »
Looks like I am getting a brief weekend warm up, nice enough to make it to the local beach for the first time this year. I am more than ready for summer. I have organized my thong swimwear and have everything set to wear a different thong each day I head out this new beach season. I probably have enough to wear two different thongs each beach day (3-4 days a week) for two years.

kiyoothong

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2022, 04:35:01 AM »
Looks like I am getting a brief weekend warm up, nice enough to make it to the local beach for the first time this year. I am more than ready for summer. I have organized my thong swimwear and have everything set to wear a different thong each day I head out this new beach season. I probably have enough to wear two different thongs each beach day (3-4 days a week) for two years.

Wow that's a lot of thongs. I hope you make it to the beach this weekend.

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2022, 05:33:41 AM »

That is awesome and a ton of thongs!  Hopefully you get to try a good portion of them out this summer!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2022, 05:18:20 PM »
It hit 81Fdegrees today and I was on my local beach for the afternoon. The most surprising thing was that nearly every woman was wearing a thong or very cheeky bikini. When I say nearly every woman I mean out of the 35 women there was 2 in full coverage bottoms. Of course no other men were wearing anything other than board shorts. If this is a sign for the summer season, it going to be great.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 01:40:17 AM by RCBlue »

kiyoothong

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2022, 04:01:12 AM »
It hit 81Fdegrees today and I was on my local beach for the afternoon. The most surprising thing was that nearly every woman was wearing a thong or very cheeky bikini. When I say nearly every woman I mean out of the 35 women there was 2 in full coverage bottoms. Of course no other men were wearing anything other than board shorts. If this is a sign for the summer season, it going to be great.

Looks like it's going to be a great summer. Can't wait to be out on the beach.