Author Topic: Public Beach Thong  (Read 14772 times)

kiyoothong

Re: Public Beach Thong
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2022, 03:58:33 AM »
I had my first beach outing a few days ago when the temperature went up to 85 Farenheit (30 degrees Celsius). I was the only male thonger on the beach, but there were quite a few females in thongs. Since I was at an urban beach, not everyone was in their swimsuits, and some women were laying out in their underwear.

Some photos I took at the beach:

irthonger

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2022, 10:27:45 AM »
very nice, looks like a great time.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2022, 03:58:11 PM »
I just finished my second day at the beach this week. Yesterday I had the company of friends. I do thing my female friend likes to show me off. I wore a lime green/black N2N Maverick thong. She had me walking to the water, past groups of other beach goers, and finding excuses for me to get up and help her with this, that and the other thing. BTW the N2N thong I wore was new. It was the first time I wore it. I am very happy with this thong. Because I was up and moving around very frequently I know the whole beach saw me.
Today the beach was mostly empty (strange for a Saturday). I wore a purple holographic print thong that sparkled in the sun. At one point today I had a woman approach me. “Excuse me, I was here yesterday and wanted to come over then, but didn’t. I am happy you are here again today…” We had a nice conversation. She said she has noticed me several times and liked my choice of swimwear, then told me how confident I must be.

kiyoothong

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2022, 03:42:24 AM »
4 different beaches in two weeks

Scarborough Bluffs

Sunnyside Beach

Sugar Beach

Cherry Beach

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2022, 10:43:08 AM »
@kiyoothong such great thong pictures. You wear thongs so well and I envy your thong bod especially how black looks on you!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2022, 01:55:24 PM »
Very nice!
Not much better than being on a beach enjoying the sun, sand and surf while wearing a thong swimsuit.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2022, 02:26:47 PM »
I just picked up a couple inexpensive "Gary Majdell" thongs off Amazon. We've got an upcoming vacation so I wanted a few more swim options. These fit nicely and a bit more of a conservative cut. I look forward to trying them out on the beach

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2022, 08:38:04 PM »
I really appreciate that lately thongs and g-string bikinis have been becoming trendy as swimwear. I now see many women in thong and g-string bikini bottoms walking about in the beach, which made me confident enough to try wearing a swim thong to the beach for myself!

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2022, 11:42:46 AM »
I just got back from the beach in Mexico.  Walked 2 miles both ways, 8 miles total daily in my thong on the beach.  My wife wouldn't walk with me, to much walking for her.  But I saw a lot, and a lot saw me.. :)

kiyoothong

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2022, 03:21:57 AM »
I really appreciate that lately thongs and g-string bikinis have been becoming trendy as swimwear. I now see many women in thong and g-string bikini bottoms walking about in the beach, which made me confident enough to try wearing a swim thong to the beach for myself!

Yes, it's nice to see a lot of thongs and g-strings on the beach. Whenever I go to the beach, I  set camp next to a female thonger.

So how was your first thong outing? What did you wear to the beach? Did anyone comment on your thong?

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2022, 02:55:27 PM »
I've been thonging at the beach a lot this summer. its very close to my home so I just have to be mindful of whether any friends are nearby.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2022, 04:02:53 PM »
Any one ever worn nude colored thongs to the beach? I'm wondering what sort of reaction that might draw, recognizing that it'll really look like I'm nude from a distance.

I just ordered a pair so I'll find out soon.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2022, 02:22:47 AM »
Not sure about nude color thong, but just the other day I wore a copper color thong at the beach. As I was coming out of the water one of my friends told me that all the eyes on the beach were on me because I looked like I was naked from a distance. The color of my thong blended welll with the color of my skin. I did not that as the day went on a few people purposely took a walk close by to check things out for themselves. Here were plenty of smiles as people passed by.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2022, 06:38:29 AM »
Looks like the end of wearing a thong at the beach locally has come to an end for me this season. It was below freezing this morning. I had one last day out this past Thursday. I met up with a coup,e of friends, otherwise the beach was empty. The next opportunity to wear a thong publicly will be in December when I have a week long conference to attend in Florida. I know I’ll be at the pool some part of each day and the day before and two days after the conference. I’m starting to plan now which things to bring along.

kiyoothong

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2022, 04:42:14 AM »
I am currently in Vancouver, Canada and the weather here has been great lately. I went to two different beaches in Vancouver last week, and on both occasions, I was the only male thonger at the beach.

Trout Lake Beach

Kitsilano Beach