Author Topic: Hello from the Texas Hill Country  (Read 4164 times)

Regnoht

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from the Texas Hill Country
« on: January 11, 2021, 08:38:24 AM »
I've been reading the forum for a while and finally joined. I've been wearing thongs and g strings for 22 years, but always mixed with non-thong underwear. I just threw out all but one non-thong and plan on throwing it out soon. 

I love wearing thongs because of the minimalist feel and (22 years ago) that I was most likely the only one wearing a thong in the area (like a store).  Now, I would wager there are a few more in the area. 

I like chatting about thongs and g strings.  I currently have more g strings than thongs.  I use to wear many different brands and styles, but recently I started buying Ikingsky brand.  After trying so many these are pretty comfortable for the price.  I did enjoy the other brands, but when it comes to price, these are hard to beat.  Tomorrow, I will get 6 more thongs and 6 more g strings. 

I have done things like get a massage while wearing a thong and a g string.  It was very exhilarating when they moved the straps down and back up. 

I look forward to chatting with all of you about thongs and g strings. 

Is anyone else in the Texas Hill Country or just Texas?

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from the Texas Hill Country
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 07:16:53 AM »
Welcome!!! :) SA Tx here. :) hope to see more posts from ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 08:38:58 PM »
Hello. From San Antonio. Haven’t been active lately but I’ll be swinging by more in the future.

Regnoht

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 08:05:47 AM »
It has been 3 months of nothing but thongs or g strings.  I haven't even wanted to wear anything non-thong.   I no longer have any other underwear in my drawer, just thongs and g strings.  It is a liberating feeling having thrown everything else out. 

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 03:22:39 AM »
It has been 3 months of nothing but thongs or g strings.  I haven't even wanted to wear anything non-thong.   I no longer have any other underwear in my drawer, just thongs and g strings.  It is a liberating feeling having thrown everything else out. 

Wow great job. I still have some boxers in my drawer, and I wear them from time to time. I don't know why, but it is hard to become a full time thonger.

irthonger

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2021, 05:02:21 PM »
welcome! sounds like fun. I would say that the more styles the merrier. I really like cheeky briefs and cheeky thongs. Also when it is hot outside wearing long boxer briefs keeps the sweat off my pants. I still wear a thong underneath to prevent swamp ass. plenty of fun styles all around.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 03:06:17 PM »
Welcome! I am also in TX Hill Country about 20 miles west of ATX. Have you been to http://packagemenswear.com/ downtown on 5th?

Regnoht

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 11:16:11 PM »
So it has been 8 months now of ONLY thongs and g strings.   It has been amazing and I have not missed wearing any other style.   I really can't find the right words, but the best word to describe the feeling of wearing only a thong or g string is Liberating.   

How do you guys that exclusively wear thongs and g strings describe how you feel? 

Regnoht

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 11:16:59 PM »
Welcome! I am also in TX Hill Country about 20 miles west of ATX. Have you been to http://packagemenswear.com/ downtown on 5th?
No, I have not been there.  I try to stay out of Austin. 

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2021, 05:52:49 AM »
How do I feel? Since I have worn thongs daily for years the best word to describe my experience is: Normal.