Author Topic: After shower  (Read 3869 times)

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
After shower
« on: July 12, 2021, 12:27:37 AM »
I usually have the curtains in the living room open in the mornings or late evening when things are quieter. It's a very tall and wide window and looks onto the main street outside. And typically people would just be walking by and not even see or notice anything unless if they happened to look up.

The other morning I opened it up as usual and then went for a shower. There was a large delivery truck parked across the street so no one on the outside would be able to see me unless if they were standing in the middle of the road. I came back and I think there was some strong sunlight streaming and falling on my laptop and stuff lying on the couch.

I would usually put on a thong before walking about, but this time just wanted to quickly close the curtains to prevent my electronics from being in direct sunlight. I assumed the truck would still be there and went to close it.

Just right outside was a middle aged woman staring right at me while I was walking to the window. Usually someone might just have a quick glance while walking but that's it. She was looking at the window intently even before I showed up so when I did she got a full long eyeful. I was completely naked and mind you been running, swimming and working out for a good few weeks and was in great shape.

I saw her freeze and gaze locked on. Just a moment pause and then quickly closed the curtain. I was too anxious to peek out to see her, but did so after a while and it turns out she was having her coffee before the store she works in, a couple of stores down was opening. I could see her giving an animated retelling of what she'd saw to another woman, a more mature lady. Her actions and miming said "oh he was just there... saw everything... i'm scarred etc etc" but I know from her reaction that little deer in the headlight freeze was actually lapping it up.