Author Topic: Best ways to show off thong under clothes?  (Read 3088 times)

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Best ways to show off thong under clothes?
« on: September 28, 2020, 07:36:05 AM »
Hi everyone,

I've been wearing thongs exclusively for about 6 months now and love it every day. I was wondering if anyone has a tip for me trying to show off my thongs a little more? I don't love the whaletail look but love the look of VTL. I was thinking about getting some white linen pants without back pockets, or maybe some super slim slacks.

Does anyone have any tips for subtely showing you are wearing a thong, or do people just know based on how your pants fit? 
Thanks!

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Best ways to show off thong under clothes?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 07:51:24 AM »
my favorite thing to do is show my thong. I wear white tights with a white or printed thong at the gym.  Sometimes its slightly visible other times its extremely visible.  If i wear black tights its always a bright colored thong. sometimes just the band shows above my tights .. plus i wear a tank or t shirt that sits on my waist so when i bend over it shows. not necessarily the strap going between my ass just the top.  I also wear white short shorts from Muscle Alive at the gym and the same color combo shows well
I bought some off white linen pants hoping my thong would show through... it does .. a white thong show the best against the light colored fabric. that or a neon color shows nicely 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

irthonger

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 12:16:24 AM »
I like sheer shorts when at the beach as a walk around cover up. At a distance it looks like shorts closer up you can see the thong underneath.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 09:31:18 PM »
wear fitted linen pants in white or beige and wear a colourful thong underneath, preferably one in a neon like colour -- it's bound to show through.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 10:34:49 PM »
OMG I thought I was the only one who did this. Yes I usually wear white shorts and either a white thong or a printed thong. If its black shorts or tights a bright thong where the top band color shows  Glad to hear there are others that do this.  Oh one time at the gym a guy said I like your shorts (lt gray spandex)  and then he said does your yellow thong come with them. i smiled and said thanks and no the thong was extra!!
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach