Author Topic: Do They Know I'm Wearing A Thong?  (Read 5947 times)

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Do They Know I'm Wearing A Thong?
« on: August 04, 2021, 04:06:34 AM »
If you see a man in skinny fit shorts or slim pants with no underwear lines, how many people's minds go to "hes wearing a thong"?  Do you think most folks think the same?  Or is it generally noticable when someone is wearing one even if there's no whaletail?

Just curious, I've realized some of my pants are unfortunately fitting snugger after quarantine and really hugging my butt, and to me it's obvious I'm wearing one because of how my shorts hug my cheeks but I wonder if other people think so too

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Do They Know I'm Wearing A Thong?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 06:22:50 AM »
Either a thong or going commando I would say. Either is enticing and worthy of a closer look to see if in fact a thong can be seen or not.

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 11:32:08 AM »
They may also know if your shorts are too loose.  I have a pair and the extra material wants to follow my thong!  My wife has had some of her friends ask if I was wearing a thong based on this.  Seems like more women notice than men because they know the signs from the experience of wearing a thong day in and day out.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 01:48:50 PM »
I don’t think most people go to “is he wearing a thong” when they see no lines. I suspect they may be more of the thought he is going commando.
For me I don’t think about whether my thing is visible or not under my clothing unless I am wearing white. Then I will choose a thing that more matches my skin tone.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 12:04:32 AM »
I’d say nobody will ever notice if you’ve got underwear lines

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 04:33:41 AM »
It's hard to tell if a guy is wearing a thong just by looking at his underwear lines. Men's clothes are baggier, and men tend to wear longer shirts that cover the buttocks.

I got to see thong lines on a guy when I was in high school. I was in 9th grade and  I had a pretty chill homeroom teacher in his early 30s. One day, my homeroom teacher was going around and checking up on every student. He went to a student in front of me. His ass was facing me and I could see lines that looked like a thong.  Even my partner noticed the lines, and he was the first one to mention it to me. My homeroom teacher wore a wide thong, and his trousers were tight fitting.

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 09:15:33 AM »
kiyoothong I think I might be falling in the category of your teacher! Almost none of my shirts cover my bottom and my pants are tight fitting, some without back pockets  ;D

I sort of like people being able to tell if they look closely.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2021, 01:32:58 PM »
I think it’s great you wear tight pants that show off your thong, I really don’t think people
Care.  I know I look to see who’s wearing what.  And have the odd time noticed thongs or jocks on guys.  It’s all
Good. I’m at a time
In my life
I don’t care if people
Can see that I’m wearing a thong.  Since when I wear white shorts or
Pants.  I always wear a coloured thong under them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2021, 07:55:06 AM »
Hard to say. Some boxer briefs go pretty far down your thigh. Unless your pants are really tight around your thighs, you may not have any visible lines from wearing boxer briefs like that. One of the tells for women is if their pants start to wedge themselves in between their cheeks. I suppose if I saw that happening to a man I would assume he's either going commando or wearing a thong.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2022, 03:05:15 AM »
Even with thongs as my regular (and only) underwear style, I don't think I'd assume a man is wearing a thong if he doesn't have underwear lines in shorts. I'd instead assume they're wearing boxer briefs, sadly.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2022, 07:37:59 AM »
Honestly, I don't even think about it anymore. It's not an issue for me; whether people know I'm wearing a thong or not.

kiyoothong

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 04:42:34 AM »
I bought a pair of white shorts from Calvin Klein, and it is definitely see through. However, the shirts I wear usually cover my buttocks, so it's hard to see what I am wearing under the shorts.

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2022, 12:10:49 PM »
I do have some white shorts and some shorts that are sheer that I wear when I'm out of town and want to show my thong.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2022, 07:54:07 AM »
I often wear light coloured trousers, trousers with thin fabric, or otherwise sweat pants and I can say that most of the time, there will be a visible thong line (unless you're wearing a g-string). I even have a pair of so called "invisible thongs" that do not have lining, but the colour still goes through. So if I see a guy without underwear lines, I'd assume he is wearing boxers/boxer briefs.

Either way, for myself, I don't really care if people can see my thong.

irthonger

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2022, 05:54:11 PM »
I really don't think anyone but us would think about that. unless you can see a thong outline you cant tell the difference between briefs or boxer briefs even if they do show lines. some boxer briefs dont even show lines. I really don't think it even matters or anyone would see it. you should be fine.