Author Topic: String chaperone  (Read 3683 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
String chaperone
« on: October 09, 2016, 10:03:01 AM »
In Holland, I worked for a shipyard. There was a bar where you could have a drink after hours and chat with your colleagues. It was no secret I was wearing thongs and strings and even went to nude beaches. But it was not much of an issue because Holland is quite liberal.
One time, a secretary came to me at the bar and after some small talk, she asked me if we could go to the beach together. She was around 25, good looking and married. She explained to me that her husband hated the beach and she loved it. She wanted to go to the beach and try out a thong but she did not had the guts to go on her own. So she asked me to go with her and be of a sort of mental support. No problem of course and we fixed a day.
That day we met at a parking lot and she also had brought her younger sister who wanted also to try it. We went to a quiet part of the beach and set ourselves up along the dunes. I stripped down to my thong but the ladies hesitated. I walked down to the water and back to show them how simple it was. Then they both went down to moderate sized thongs. It took them half an hour to get up and walked to the water and back with almost nobody in sight. Again 30 minutes later we walked along the wateredge away from the people. While chatting the girls seemed to get more relaxed. When walking back, we walked past our spot and towards the busy part of the beach. When people were around them they realized it and they were smiling to each other. They were through. And nobody around them payed them any attention.
Back at our towels they showed me g-strings and asked me if they could wear them. I did not say a thing but changed into a skimpy string myself. They followed me and we made a long beachwalk. We even had a drink at one of the beach bars. We finished the day with a dinner.
Later the secretary said that the fact I was wearing a thong as if it was a daily routine had helped her to get over her fear.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365