Author Topic: laundry day  (Read 2481 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
laundry day
« on: October 13, 2021, 07:14:27 AM »
I rent a unit in a duplex. We share a laundry room.  Monday is my day off and is usually laundry day.  I did a load of light colors with a weeks worth of thongs and dress shirts. My neighbor still had clothes in the dryer. After a bit I went to the washer to take out my thongs so i could hang them to dry. my neighbor had kindly put everything in the dryer for me including an array of colorful printed thongs. I can only imagine what he or she was thinking lol 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: laundry day
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 01:10:37 PM »
Maybe thinking…
I like his style.
He is bold.
I have to check him out.
Super confident.
Sexy.
I’d like to see these on him.

kat01sn

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: laundry day
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 05:55:13 PM »
I had something similar happen to me last year. I moved into a new place, renting a room in a house with 2 roommates. One was a mid 30s male, another a late 20s female. Both were Korean and fairly conservative. One of the first times I did my laundry I left my blue Blueline g-string in the washer. I didn’t realize until the next time I did laundry over a week later haha. Anyways, nothing was ever said but I wondered what each roommate thought. Maybe the guy roommate thought it was he other roommate’s g-string but she obviously knew better!