Author Topic: Your vs Your partner's underwear drawer  (Read 2139 times)

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Your vs Your partner's underwear drawer
« on: June 09, 2023, 02:20:53 AM »
I was looking at my underwear drawer and couldn't help but notice that I now have higher % of thongs than my gf!!

How does the underwear drawer look like for yourself and your partner?

I'll start with mine.

My drawer: 90% thongs, 10% boxers+briefs (for emergency purposes)

Girlfriend's: 60% thongs, 40% bikini and cheeky briefs (I didn't count, it's just an approximation :D)

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Your vs Your partner's underwear drawer
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 05:56:55 PM »
My wife refuses to wear anything except thongs and she probably has 50+ pairs. I have a similar amount but also a couple boxers mixed in for certain situations. We share an underwear drawer which I think is exciting. She's made comments about getting rid of all my boxers so I only had thongs as well but I need a few pairs when we're at family's house or what not.

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 09:24:39 PM »
I have four drawers absolutely full of underwear, the top drawer is just for thongs and g strings, it’s completely full, the second drawer is for everyday bikinis, mostly ice silk and often opaque, the third drawer is for completely see through and mesh bikinis, and the last drawer is for outrageous undies. No boxers or even cheeky shorts, just g string, thongs and bikinis.
My wife has about two drawers of very pretty undies, heaps of g strings, wicked weasels etc. we both appreciate each other. In nice undies

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 01:18:35 PM »
I’ve always had many more things than my partners. The current GF is not a big wearer of thongs. She has a good selection but if given a choice she will more often wear a cheeky design or bikini style underwear. As for me, I’ll always choose a thong. I think I might have a couple of briefs buried in the bottom of a drawer somewhere. I haven’t seen them for a few years.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 03:05:27 PM »
I definitely have way more thongs than my wife. She never really wore them to begin with but she wears other styles like high waisted, cheeky, bikini, etc. On occasion she has worn a thong for me but she prefers me in them ;) She always loves it when she sees me in a thong I haven't worn for her before as I tend to add new pairs here and there.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2023, 05:49:24 AM »
I only wear thongs. My wife RARELY wears thongs. She’s full on granny style.

HappiMan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2023, 04:58:45 PM »
That is interesting and I actually hope my future GF is that way.  :P
Welcome to men's thongs

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2023, 09:13:31 AM »
I definitely have more thongs than my wife. Just a few regular briefs for Dr.'s appoinments