Author Topic: who wears thongs 24/7 and where are you from  (Read 9092 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: who wears thongs 24/7 and where are you from
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2021, 07:19:12 AM »
I wear thongs about 90 percent of the time as daily underwear and to bed as well. The other 10 percent is a tanga or brazilian style brief. Full coverage or "Regular" underwear just feels weird now and I find it uncomfortable. I have been living in Las Vegas for about 10 years now.

HappiMan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2021, 10:27:45 PM »
Interesting that you think a man in a thong is hotter than a naked man. I kind of feel the same way about women. I almost think of a g-string as a bit like lipstick for your crotch. Technically, it covers it up, but really it's amplifying the way it looks. From the back side, the waist band and center strap visually separates the butt cheeks and low back. A really fit person will naturally have well defined butt cheeks and low backs. A thong sort of recreates that effect regardless of what shape you're in.

I wear them almost exclusively. They're comfy and practical and also look good. If you look at men's athletic wear from the early 1900's, it was common to workout in basically just a thong. It's interesting the cycles we go through.

Yeah. I don't think a lot of people realize that things go in cycles like that.
Welcome to men's thongs

jason_jackson_1951

• Newbie Thonger
  • I have been into thongs since I was pre-teen.
    • View Profile
    • Jason's Tumblr underwear blog
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2021, 07:32:13 AM »
I'm from near London in the UK and wear a G-string most of the time. I also like a jockstrap for a change and rarely these days, skimpy bikini briefs. I love the feel of the string sliding into place when I put my thongs back on.
Jason

kiyoothong

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2021, 07:11:41 AM »
I used to wear thongs 24/7, but after my hemorrhoids surgery, I cannot wear them all the time. I'd say I wear thongs 50% of the time, and I usually go commando when I am home.

Root69

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thong life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2021, 07:11:10 AM »
That would be me…100% thong wearer everyday whether it’s underwear or swim suit.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2021, 12:31:31 AM »
I’ve been wearing thongs and g-strings for 17 years and virtually 24/7 for 11 of them. I’m from just outside of Cardiff in the U.K.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2022, 07:57:58 PM »
I've worn thongs for 9 years, but switched to exclusively wearing thong underwear last year. Never looked back at that decision.

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2022, 04:05:30 PM »
Wear thongs pretty much daily. I have many of my own and wife and I also share. Currently in West Florida.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2022, 07:20:52 AM »
Thongs.....yes!!  Swim thongs and underwear exclusively for a couple of years. I prefer thongs with a narrow pouch that don't bunch up. Currently in N.C.

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2022, 11:39:25 AM »
Yes.... thongs and g-strings ONLY 24/7/365....USA

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2022, 09:18:27 PM »
practically thongs only, and have worn them 24/7 for the better of the last 2 years. from uk

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2022, 06:37:20 PM »
I do.  24/7/365 - thongs and g-strings ONLY

Thongaddict

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2022, 04:44:51 AM »
I'm proud to say I'm a full time thong guy,been wearing thongs exclusively for probably about 8 years I just find them so comfortable and not to mention exciting.
I've a varied collection from ergowear,joe snyder,and petitq with some lace thongs for added excitement at the weekends.

irthonger

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2023, 09:17:22 PM »
I have been wearing thongs for the last 15 years. The majority of that time it was exclusively thongs. Now I do like to mix it up with cheeky bikinis as well. I do have some brazilian styles as well I like to wear as well. every day for a work day I do wear a thong. when I get home I like to change into something else that excites me. sometimes a bodysuit or bikini, or something more sexy like lace or sheer or whatever my mind comes up with. mostly thongs though. lol. I am from Nebraska, or at least that is what I call home. I have traveled a lot and lived in a lot of different places. I should be moving back to Nebraska soon though. lol.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2023, 10:21:33 AM »
I guess this no longer applies to me. I bought my first ever jock strap because I want o keep them on while getting taken from behind. Definitely a different feel from my thong but I can see the appeal