Author Topic: Do you personally know other man-thongers?  (Read 18057 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Do you personally know other man-thongers?
« on: October 09, 2016, 10:39:21 AM »
Okay, so let's say that you wear man-thongs regularly and enjoy it.   Outside of forums or social media do you know anyone in real life, like a friend, colleague or acquaintance, who wears man-thongs?   If you began wearing thongs in high school did you also know another high school student doing the same?   What about college?   Work?   

I don't believe I've run into a fellow man-thonger myself, not yet anyway, but I did catch a glimpse of a guy wearing a jockstrap in the locker room at the local gym.   I assumed his preference wasn't related to sports being that this was just a mainstream gym.  And, although, I didn't know him I mentally count this as a possible acquaintance being that we frequented the same gym.   
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Do you personally know other man-thongers?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 02:07:33 PM »
In Holland I met two guys who were wearing thongs and strings in public. I knew them through a forum and we made appointments to meet at the beach near The Hague. One guy I met twice and at one time we went to the nude section and started making pictures of each other in almost all the thongs and strings we brought to the beach. That was fun.
The second guy announced he would be at the beach but was not sure of the time. So I met him while I was making my beach walks. Together we walked for a few hours. During the walk we went through a few nude sections and we took off our gear.
Further I know of a few former female colleagues they are in thongs. I even went to the beach with a colleague and her sister.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 11:29:49 AM »
 I think I got a glimpse of my homeroom teacher's thong in 9th grade. He was in his early 30s and he had a nice body. It was during homeroom time. He was going around checking up on us and going table by table. He went to the table in front of me, with his back facing me. Then he lowered himself to write something, and there I was able to get a closer look at his butt. His shirt was tucked in, so his thong wasn't hanging out but I saw an outline of what looked like a thong. I called my friends to see if they would agree, and they all agreed.

Alynm

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 08:56:00 AM »
My BFF also wears thongs and even introduced me to them BITD (early 90's). He doesn't wear them as often now but he's the ONLY friend i have that knows I wear them and the same is true for him. We've bought each other undies over the years, partly as a joke, but because we know what the other will like. As a matter of fact, I sent him some Obviously undies yesterday so I can't wait to get his message when he opens the box that he is not expecting. :)

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 07:27:23 AM »
My BFF also wears thongs and even introduced me to them BITD (early 90's). He doesn't wear them as often now but he's the ONLY friend i have that knows I wear them and the same is true for him. We've bought each other undies over the years, partly as a joke, but because we know what the other will like. As a matter of fact, I sent him some Obviously undies yesterday so I can't wait to get his message when he opens the box that he is not expecting. :)

That's nice. It's great that you guys are giving gifts to each other. Do you guys go tanning together or go shopping together? Anyway, did your friend like your gift?

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 07:38:27 AM »
A few months ago, I had a coffee date with another local thonger. So first, I talked to him through this French thong forum site, and then I got his number. On the day of our meeting, he drove to my place and picked me up.

We just went out for coffee. We didn't see each other's thong, but we were able to share our love for thongs. He talked about his thonging experience, and I talked about mine. It was just fun to talk to another thonger.

I would like to meet him again, but his family is here and I guess he's busy now.

Has anyone met up with a local thonger?

losingandbuilding

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 07:02:11 PM »
I can't say that I know anyone else that wears them, no.
In college, there was a guy in my quad during a summer session that was an avid cyclist. I'm 99% sure I saw a thong in his laundry once, but my guess is that it was more of a "sports equipment" thing for him than something he really enjoyed. Don't know for sure, haha. But yeah, that's the closest I've been to being able to say that I know anyone else who wears thongs.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 07:06:55 PM by losingandbuilding »

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 02:19:29 PM »
I know the father of my friend, which i had a crush on, wore them. had only one pair so not sure if that was just a sexual thing for him. I know that because once i had to stay at their home for a night and the only free bed was his parents.. they went out and at the night i saw his father underwear drawer open... so I had a look :D he had a comfortable-looking blue cotton thong. they looked like used - washed few times - so i guess he was wearing them from time to time. every time i saw him and his bulge i was wondering - was he wearing them then? The other man i know personally is my friend. he doesn't wear them anymore, he got older and his body and preference changed, but have loads of pic of him as he send me them through out the years.. ;)

sybok

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 08:07:10 PM »
Personally, I don't know any other guy that wears them.

kiyoothong

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2017, 11:47:59 AM »
Guys, you could try Craigslist and post an ad there. I got a few replies from other local thongers. Haven't met them yet.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2017, 12:58:46 PM »
I wish I personally knew other men who wear thongs but unfortunately I don't. I'm "that guy" that someone else knows wears thong underwear.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 11:14:29 AM by ilovethongs »

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 05:02:50 PM »
recenty met a guy who wore them but he only has one pair.. ;/

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 12:28:44 PM »
I've been looking, even had an ad on CL. No luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 05:53:15 PM »
@Thongflex, where are you from? Do you live in a big city?

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 05:57:43 PM »
 new york not the city though

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk