Author Topic: Do you personally know other man-thongers?  (Read 18142 times)

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Do you personally know other man-thongers?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2017, 03:53:19 PM »
yea and the best thing is, that most men are not afraid of other men opinion.. its the women that are against it, a straight guy would not wear them if the femle not approve it.. where if he really liked them, he wouldn't care and just - wear them.

kiyoothong

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 07:02:34 AM »
Jake, that's so true. I know a guy who always listens to his wife. He wants to shave his pubes but his wife won't allow him to do that.
I think most people do not want to stand out, and they certainly do not want to be the black sheep in the herd. I guess that's why most guys are hesitant about wearing thongs. And straight guys certainly don't want to be labeled gay, so they're afraid to wear thongs.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 07:09:23 AM by kiyoothong »

kiyoothong

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 07:13:59 AM »
I now have some online thong buddies, and I talk to them everyday. We always talk about thong meet-ups and thong gatherings. Would you go to these meet-ups if they were available in your area?

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2017, 05:15:01 PM »
I now have some online thong buddies, and I talk to them everyday. We always talk about thong meet-ups and thong gatherings. Would you go to these meet-ups if they were available in your area?
Yes, that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2017, 04:43:25 AM »
Yes, that would be great.

I would love that ! i would love to have real life friends who wear them too!

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2019, 09:14:23 PM »
ye most of my gay friends know about my thongs.. but none of them wear them... ;/
Same here, not like all of them know but some and maybe a couple of them had tried but they say either it is not comfortable or too feminine... I still want to find someone in real life that wears them often and discuss personally about them

underlvr

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2019, 02:36:06 PM »
Sort of sounds like a straight male support group here haha.  I can completely understand about the spouse/significant other and their thoughts and opinions about underwear choice.  I know that it’s such a trivial thing....underwear.  But so many people attach labels...boxers being boring, thongs being gay etc.  it’s unfortunate and i am convinced that it wont go away anytime soon.  I’m gay, wear thongs all the time and STILL there are guys who have something to say about it...strange world we live in. 

BUT that guy who’s wife won’t let him trim or shave his pubes?  I mean, c’mon, grow a pair!!

asianthonger92

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2019, 10:38:48 AM »
I'm afraid there's still a lot of prejudice in this world. And there are those who still believe in gender stereotypes. People still think that thongs are for women only. One time, I got a comment from a thong girl at the beach. She saw me in a thong and she was like, "why are you wearing a thong? You're a guy."

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2019, 03:27:56 PM »
I have met the odd guy who wears them, and have even went shopping to get them with him , when I was married my wife did not like them. But I still wore them

asianthonger92

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2019, 03:24:58 AM »
Met a fellow thonger at the beach yesterday.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 01:11:14 PM by asianthonger92 »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2019, 03:37:09 AM »

The one piece thong is very nice.  Especially the colour

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2019, 09:55:55 PM »

Yay!!! Hot men in thongs. Looking good guys! Was there in spirit with you two.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2019, 02:43:36 AM »
I wish i knew more guys who were into wearing thongs...and meeting up in person.  I know a few guys (gay even) who think that thongs are too feminine.  They do love the fact that i wear them all the time though