Author Topic: New Thongs  (Read 2858 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
New Thongs
« on: December 12, 2021, 06:47:39 PM »
As a Christmas gift to myself I have found several new thongs to add to my collection these past couple weeks. I took advantage of some of the recent sales from N2N, a few off Etsy, Andrew Christian and a few Gregg Homme (Torridz).
Now I just have several more months before I can get to the beach wearing some. Others I’ll wear immediately under the layers I need to keep warm these winter months.

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: New Thongs
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 06:50:23 PM »
Nice one, Ive been on a shopping spree too. Here is Australia, its just warming up, so I'll be able to wear them soon :-)
Do you really wear Gregg Homme Torridz to the beach? Aren't they a little see through? Its not a big deal, I have some too, but Id never thought of wearing them to the beach. I'd love to do that.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 06:20:58 AM »
Hahaha! No, the agreed Hommes thongs are not beach wear for me. I don’t need or want that kind of attention. And since I wear thongs daily I need to replace my underwear from time to time. That’s what he Gregg Hommes things are for.
Being in Australia has is wonderful. I wish I was there. Enjoy your summer.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 07:44:22 AM »
I went on a small buying spree over the black friday weekend sale. JJ malibu I ordered the last few thongs from them that I didn't have 4 to be exact. Joe Snyder I added 4 more thongs to my collection. I love JJ Malibu for daily wear and Joe Snyder for the beach.   
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 06:39:50 AM »
I have def gone on a little shopping spree lately.  2 orders from N2N, 1 from Bodyaware, 1 from Charlie and 1 from Carl Wesley.  I feel like I'm spreading the love across the designers lol!  There have def been some good deals to be had!