Author Topic: Brands for those with small packages?  (Read 4476 times)

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Brands for those with small packages?
« on: January 07, 2022, 06:19:59 AM »
Hello, I'm quie happy this site is back, though I'm not sure how to post pics again. Anyway, I dont know who else to ask but I know all you here dont judge and are super supportive. What is considered a "micro pen*s"? Like under 2in flaccid? And if you happen to have one what kind of thong would be great? Because in my journey wearing them, I've encountered some have pouches and even the small pouched ones look saggy in front, especially gstrings. I tried women's styles but the under part of the panties dont cover enough of the balls? Any brand with very small and smooth pouches?

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Brands for those with small packages?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 12:51:22 PM »
Not sure if you've tried these, but the Greg Homme wonder strings are pretty snug along with the Skinzwear G-string.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 05:45:59 PM »
There are several options out there for you. I suggest Skinzwear the flat front styles. Take a look at LASC thongs, Rufskin, Braveperson, Wang Jiang, Modus Vivendi or Body Aware thongs.

kat01sn

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 06:35:40 PM »
I’m pretty small myself and for swimsuits, I’ve found that the skinz stuffit t-back thong fits me very well. For underwear my best fit is the Envy black thong I have.

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 02:02:55 AM »
Thanks a lot guys, I actually went to check out all your recommendations and they're all quite pricey. No matter though, I think I might go with Skinzwear and maybe a RUFSKIN? Dont know why they dont sell black for cotton thongs though, weird. And I noticed everyone recommended Skinzwear, they're great, tons of options and designs. I really dont want anything to enhance because I'm not bothered being really small in front (like under 2 inches small). It isn't something necessary right now as I'm not going to the beach to flash or anything like that (not that there's anything wrong with that I'm just not ready yet ;) ), I just dont like the flappy crumpled feeling when I wear jogging pants.

By the way does size sometimes play a role in pouch size? The only ones with seamless pouches I have are those customized ones from Muscleskins. The micro seamless feel great had to even do a -1 pouch size all in black and dark navy. Just a little expensive too, I want to try something else for a change. Thanks for the recos again.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 02:05:13 AM by noru »

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 10:10:10 PM »
Re: womens underwear. I am smaller myself and wear a lot of womens panties. This might sound weird but try looking for the ‘cheeky style’ and wearing them backwards. Womens panties are usually flat on both sides so it doesn’t really matter which way you wear it for the most part. And I find that cheekies have just enough fabric in the back to provide enough front coverage and the actual front is narrow enough to be a thong back.

Ceolona

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 07:23:25 AM »
I’d suggest any that has a flat front. Also, in my limited experience with them, I found Joe Snyder to be a bit less roomy, so that could be an option.

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2022, 02:56:24 PM »
Ceolona, yes Joe Snyder is very small in the front, I have a couple of quite expensive brief from them that I just can’t wear, such as shame as their designs are excellent.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 12:35:14 PM »
Try Skinzwear M55U. It is a sexy g-string with a tiny pouch. If you order it in their thinskinz fabric, you can definitely size down. I am size L by their chart with 36" waist. I have always ordered size L but recently began ordering size M in suits with their thinskinz fabric. Love the way they fit and not too tight either.

Another option is to order women's suits. I am a HUGE fan of women's Wicked Weasel suits. Their 449 style has the largest pouch they offer and it fits me nicely and holds everything in. Wicked Weasel is among my favorite brands. I have a LOT of their 449 style thongs in many different fabrics and colors.

As others have said, the Joe Snyder bulge thong has a super small pouch and that would also be a good choice.

kiyoothong

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2022, 07:05:15 AM »
I am not that well endowed and I find that Gregg Homme thongs fit me well. You should also check out TM. It's a Japanese brand, and I think TM thongs are made smaller than North American brand thongs.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 11:10:26 AM »
I typically go for flat fronted thongs too and would also recommend Joe Snyder as well as Olaf Benz. I'd love to try Skinzwear too. Greg Homme also good.
On skype

irthonger

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2022, 08:39:23 PM »
yeah you could go with a smaller/flatter pouch or you could get one that has a built in cock ring or cock ring tie string. Or, you could just get a cock ring and wear it under a thong you think fits a bit loose. Just throwing out some other options. I know calvin klien has a pretty shallow pouch if you haven't tried them out.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2023, 08:16:33 AM »
HOM thongs have a rather flat front!