Author Topic: Zonbailon thongs!  (Read 2134 times)

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Zonbailon thongs!
« on: January 28, 2022, 07:04:16 AM »
Well, it's been around an year since I first started wearing thongs. What started as a gift from my gf for spicing up night, turned out to be a such an eye opener to me that thongs are the most comfortable underwear for men.

After a number of trial and error attempts, I finally found a humble brand that's making some of the most comfortable thongs for men. These are exactly what I was looking for - spacious pounch (per my size), soft and moisture wicking fabric (Bamboo fiber), comfy back strap and not too funky. These are the ones that I am wearing daily since last 2 months.

I think these are actually unbranded thongs (similar to ikingsky). They are only available on Amazon.

For someone who loves wearing thongs primarily for comfort and as a daily wear, this brand (specially Bamboo fiber thongs) is the one to go for. Do try it out.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 07:29:47 AM by explorer »

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Zonbailon thongs!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 07:50:37 AM »
I'm a full time thong wearer and was pleasantly surprised with Zonbailon thongs.

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 07:59:28 PM »
I found Zonbailon last year on Amazon and love them. I wear them weekly in my rotation.

irthonger

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 09:07:46 PM »
They look ok. I can't say I have tried them. I just wear ergowear every day... *shruggs* if it works it works.