Author Topic: At Work  (Read 54914 times)

TightThong

Re: At Work
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2020, 05:06:55 AM »
I hear you guys, it would be great to be able to have more confidence in public about thong wearing for guys - i still keep work and personal separate and can’t really imagine a world of people just showing off their underwear choices for a personal thrill.  I wear thongs 100% of the time at work, both home office and when on site.  A few do know via word of mouth as they know ex-BFs of mine....they bought me thongs and people talk.  I don’t mind at all but i just don’t want to be ‘that guy’.  But i do coordinate my thongs with what I’m wearing that day or the activity and always have spares in my desk drawer, gym bag, home, travel luggage etc...

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2020, 05:11:53 AM »
I still wear thongs to work everyday , under my dress pants and jeans , I usually don’t have any slip ups however when I do.  I’m not ashamed, it happens.  I do work in a retail environment so it’s all good, I have had positive comments from co workers as well
As customers.  Have never had a negative comment made to me.  I have also let it show the odd time in front of the good looking guys at work.  And most just smile and say looks good , and I’m not hitting on them. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2020, 02:30:47 AM »
I have been WFH since the last 8+ years, but when I need to come to the office I definitely wear thong as my underwear.
I have worn various thongs ranging from regular JS thong, JS bulge to skimpy thongs like TM pouch. Occasionally I will wear cockring when wearing thong with pouch.
All of my thongs are low rise so they will not showing out of the pants.
I don’t spend the whole say at office, most I will leave during lunch time. But when I will stay at office till evening, after work has finished I usually get a body massage at the massage parlour in the mall (the office is located on top of shopping mall).

TightThong

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2020, 03:44:04 AM »
I have been WFH since the last 8+ years, but when I need to come to the office I definitely wear thong as my underwear.
I have worn various thongs ranging from regular JS thong, JS bulge to skimpy thongs like TM pouch. Occasionally I will wear cockring when wearing thong with pouch.
All of my thongs are low rise so they will not showing out of the pants.
I don’t spend the whole say at office, most I will leave during lunch time. But when I will stay at office till evening, after work has finished I usually get a body massage at the massage parlour in the mall (the office is located on top of shopping mall).

Sounds ideal and very close to my routine!  Mainly JS bulge thongs, lots of colors, along with a few other thong brands but they’re all low rise/skimpier cut. 

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2020, 04:13:14 AM »
Wearing to work today

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2020, 02:43:58 PM »
Wearing to work today

Nice photos, Dell. Like the black, white and red colour combo. And very glad no vpl going on [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2020, 03:33:53 AM »
Trim, fitted white pants and a red thong....very hot!

Did you have a VTL show through?  I would expect not...the material seems thick enough...and I’d NEVER encourage doing something like that at work!

The tree guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2020, 06:18:27 AM »
I would never wear a thong to work as in my line of work you do a lot of bending over and there is always the chance of being exposed. The one job that I was doing one of my employees was cleaning up and I noticed that he was wearing a thong. I didn’t say anything to him until the end of the job when the other guys left. He told me he only wears thongs and he could care less what other people think if they see what he is wearing. After talking to him I started to say the same thing and said screw it and I have been wearing thongs 24/7 since. Yes I have had quite a few slips while working but every time I reach back and find that my thong is showing it makes you feel a little excited. I always wore t shirts that are long so the slips didn’t happen that often but even with the long tailed t shirts it happens.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2021, 09:27:25 AM »
Sitting at my desk at work today.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2021, 06:55:04 AM »
While I always have a thong or sexy Brazilian bikini on under my work clothes, I don't always work in just a thong or g-string. Today I am alone in the office so I am just wearing my g-string.

kiyoothong

« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2021, 04:10:11 AM »
Great photos. Wish we worked in the same office.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2021, 05:39:48 AM »
I have been fortunate to be alone in the office all this week. We have a little nook beside our house / office and I set it up where I could tan during lunch the past couple of days. We are on the corner of two busy roads but I am somewhat blocked from anyone's view.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2022, 10:10:08 AM »
So this isn't the typical work environment, well I suppose it is nowadays with the work from home thing going. So for my work have some special sessions where we can order food and get some other goodies which can be expensed by the company for that event.

So that just happened quite recently and I was like I can't really think of anything I would want to get for the amount they had on offer, but at the same time no point not using it or only a portion of it. So I ordered two thong underwear and a thong swimsuit as I'm at a stage where I started wearing thongs to the local pools and to a semi nude beach last year.

So in this case the you have to submit your purchase receipt which in this case has to be approved by my manager who happens to be a somewhat conservative, religious woman - you know covered head and all that. So I just nonchalantly made it and submitted it and got it approved :) Two Doreanse 1392 Euro Thongs (Bordeaux and Smoke coloured) and a JOR 1416 Sport Swim Thong in Gray :D I'm not one to openly flaunt and talk about it but at the same time don't overly conceal the fact either sooo this is my tepid lukewarm thing of the week :P

irthonger

« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2022, 04:48:20 PM »
well this is interesting. first off thongs, are not food, lol. second, what do you mean by goodies? I have never heard of something like this. I guess swim thongs count as goodies? This is crazy and interesting at the same time. Pretty cool that you were able to do that and that they ok'd it. I am sure you were a little embarrassed but fuck it. it worked out. I am just interested to see if they say something. lol. Like a remark about how you like your thongs or something! lololololol

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2022, 01:34:55 PM »
It is kind of weird to essentially give you a small stipend. I'd rather they just tack on the extra money to your paycheck....But hey! Why not