Author Topic: At Work  (Read 55016 times)

kiyoothong

Re: At Work
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 02:20:38 AM »
My family doesn't know.  I don't really want them to know.  I'd like to have the balls to wear a thong in a gym locker room when I finally get around to joining.  I'll have to see if I can do it.  Maybe start out with briefs the first few times and then switch to thongs.

Just keep wearing thongs to the gym and just think to yourself that they're just underwear. If you treat thongs as secondary underwear, you're not going to get used to them.

sybok

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 05:58:52 PM »
I wear thongs every day so naturally I wear them to work. At first it was a massive turn on, now it's just normal. That being said, it's so hot to notice a female coworker wearing a thong and knowing you're wearing the same type of underwear as her ;)

SmallThong

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 09:01:31 AM »
I wear thongs just about ever day for the past 2yrs...really since getting out of college and having a guy i was dating at the time got me into them.  At work i think they're fine, a bit distracting at times given that I have mostly bulge thongs (JS bulge or Jovana 3D etc) and they fit snugly all around.  If i really have a lot of work to get done i won't wear them but the rest of the time they actually are a pleasant distraction.  I'm never concerned about people finding out - true someone could pull my scrubs down but who does that?  I've never seen a co-workers underwear outside of the odd panty/brief line and a patient came in with very tight pants on and I could see the outline of her thong (kinda hot!).  So all in all, I'm a fan of thongs at work....

kiyoothong

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 10:21:34 AM »
I wear thongs just about ever day for the past 2yrs...really since getting out of college and having a guy i was dating at the time got me into them.  At work i think they're fine, a bit distracting at times given that I have mostly bulge thongs (JS bulge or Jovana 3D etc) and they fit snugly all around.  If i really have a lot of work to get done i won't wear them but the rest of the time they actually are a pleasant distraction.  I'm never concerned about people finding out - true someone could pull my scrubs down but who does that?  I've never seen a co-workers underwear outside of the odd panty/brief line and a patient came in with very tight pants on and I could see the outline of her thong (kinda hot!).  So all in all, I'm a fan of thongs at work....

So you're a nurse? Could you tell us more about your ex? How did he convert you to thongs?

I am a teacher (substitute for now), so I have to be careful at work. One time, one of my students saw the waistband of my thong. She was like, "Ewww I can see your underwear". Luckily,  the waistband was wide so she didnt see the backstrap part. Anyway, I never wear gstrings to work. I have to move a lot and help kids during class, so it's ideal for me to wear something roomy.

SmallThong

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 09:42:31 AM »

So you're a nurse? Could you tell us more about your ex? How did he convert you to thongs?

I am a teacher (substitute for now), so I have to be careful at work. One time, one of my students saw the waistband of my thong. She was like, "Ewww I can see your underwear". Luckily,  the waistband was wide so she didnt see the backstrap part. Anyway, I never wear gstrings to work. I have to move a lot and help kids during class, so it's ideal for me to wear something roomy.

yeah a nurse so wear scrubs and love thonging under them...never any heavy lifting so i don't worry about my pants riding down etc...but the softness and roominess of the scrubs rubs my buns in the best way when walking around the clinic...love it.

so my ex...went on a date...the first time we hooked up i was wearing BBs...next time he brought me a thong to try on, said i looked amazing in them and should only wear them...we kept hooking up before officially dating and i just got so much praise for wearing the thongs, that I started wearing them all the time.  He eventually convinced me to ditch just about everything else...but kept buying me thongs...as in lots, like 30...all sorts.  That was last year so I've been almost exclusive ever since then.  We ended the relationship earlier this year...but oh the memories and my underwear drawer!  That answer your question?

kiyoothong

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 01:33:08 PM »
Must be very liberating when you just have a thong under your scrub.
How's your current bf? Is he into thongs?

microstringlvr

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 06:58:53 PM »
Great ad, I'd love to work at this company!

You don't work where I work

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fVUq6AOL_D0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

microstringlvr

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2017, 06:18:08 PM »
Thonging in work bathroom, couldn't focus much that day as was horny

SmallThong

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2017, 08:14:18 AM »

Ummmm...yeah, I can imagine why you couldn't keep your attention on work.  That is such a hot/sexy thong.  I love that small pouch and everything else...the color and material would have me focused on that all day as well!  I find that if i really need to concentrate on work, i can't wear a thong at the office.  Anyone else feel similarly? 

kiyoothong

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2017, 12:59:23 PM »
That's a hot thong for work, and no wonder you couldn't focus on your work. I'd be horny all day if I wore that to work.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 02:11:30 AM »
you do an office work, wright?
everytime you moved on your chair.. you could feel that strap! sexy :)

SmallThong

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2017, 10:39:26 AM »
I have a thong like Microstringlvr's and love wearing to work when i don't have a ton to do.  Wearing something so small i love the feeling of my scrubs/pants rubbing my but and feeling so free under there

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2017, 12:52:46 PM »
wht if you get a little bit excited? do you ever do?

microstringlvr

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2017, 03:10:28 PM »
Yes and yes, always love the tug and pressure of the thong strap on the tender parts

you do an office work, wright?
everytime you moved on your chair.. you could feel that strap! sexy :)

jry2162

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »
Hot!!!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk