Author Topic: At Work  (Read 54915 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
At Work
« on: October 10, 2016, 01:16:27 PM »
As an everyday thong wearer, I never really have had an issue wearing thongs to work. I wear a suit to work everyday so unless my pant rip, it is highly unlikely that a slip will happen. One of my female co-workers knows that I wear thongs, but outside of her no one else does.
The only downside is that I am constantly moving and not doing a lot of sitting. So it can get a little uncomfortable if my underwear shifts. But overall, I enjoy wearing thongs daily.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: At Work
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 02:49:15 PM »
I've recently told a few people that I've known and worked with since the 90s that I wear thongs.   I remember when I first began wearing thongs  under my Dockers to work.   That little secret was just the best!    Hate to say it - but as an everyday wearer of man-thongs it has gotten routine if not somewhat humdrum at times, but so much so that I'll switch back.
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

gstringzian

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 10:16:58 PM »
I worked in an office for about 5 years, I wear my g-strings 3 to 5 days a week without issues. Several female coworkers knew I wore them, some saw the side string, at my surprise they do like the idea so it was never a big deal at work.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 11:01:01 AM »
It escapes me why a chapter "At the Office" excists anyway. I don't think that you are supposed to show your thong. So in most cases it is something only you know of. A whale tail may happen anywhere, not only at the office.
I worked for 35 year and maybe 30 of them where in offices where I had a desk. The last 10 year I wore thongs and working at a shipyard, underwear is not a common subject for discussions. But we had also social events and a few secretairies knew about my thongs. But is was never a big deal, it is just my choice of underwear.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 11:27:51 AM »
You don't work where I work

For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 08:34:03 PM »
I retired too early.  :D
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 12:46:15 PM »
I always make sure that my thong isn't showing  at work. I don't want my co-workers to bitch about me during their coffee break.

thongenthusiast

• Newbie Thonger
  • 29yr old straight married man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 12:52:18 PM »
It's none of their business, I agree.
I don't have that issue I work from home and only go to the office for meetings once a week.

kiyoothong

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 04:21:55 PM »
Here's me at work. Just went to the bathroom during lunch. Everyone was out, so I took a quick selfie.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 12:48:46 PM »
I wear thongs too work, under my dress pants, casual pants and especially my jeans.  At times I'm bending down I know it shows, and I'm ok with that. All I ever heard from both the female and male staff are nice jeans.  Lol.  I know they are looking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thongman

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2017, 10:03:29 PM »
I wear thongs to work because I wear them all day as my regular underwear.  Nobody else knows.  it's my little secret.  No big deal.

Down under thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2017, 07:16:55 AM »
I wear a thong while at work most of the time. Makes me feel more confident. Hoping the pants never split!

Thongman

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2017, 05:04:54 PM »
I wear a thong while at work most of the time. Makes me feel more confident. Hoping the pants never split!

You're right.  Wearing a thong does make me feel more confident, at work or anywhere else.

kiyoothong

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2017, 09:49:55 AM »
You're right. I feel like I'm different from other guys when I have a thong on. I feel unique and special because I wear something that most guys are too pussy to wear. I still have some confidence issues and I can't say that I wear thongs proudly, but I am a happy thonger.

Thongman

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2017, 08:54:40 PM »
My family doesn't know.  I don't really want them to know.  I'd like to have the balls to wear a thong in a gym locker room when I finally get around to joining.  I'll have to see if I can do it.  Maybe start out with briefs the first few times and then switch to thongs.