Author Topic: At Work  (Read 54912 times)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
Re: At Work
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2018, 12:56:51 PM »
I have those same white JV jeans and I am a huge fan of his clothing. Nice bulge too!

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2018, 05:13:51 PM »
I do have the JV tight white jeans u might have seen me in before but these jeans are Ben Sherman.  Not as much stretch but still feel good and tight.
I like BS but JV fits me perfect.  Too bad JV is soooo fucking expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2018, 04:50:45 AM »
Another pair of JV tight pants. 
I feel they show my bulge rather well.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 07:45:12 PM by ManThong »

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2018, 08:50:06 AM »
I just love wearing thongs to work and while sitting at my desk I arch my back so my shirt lifts to expose my bare lower back, then I reach down thru my pants that have created an opening from the arched back, and tug on my thong pulling it up to give better whale tail at the same time it pulls nicely up my ass.

I know that was a run on sentence but that’s how I feel.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:39:42 AM by ManThong »

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2018, 09:07:39 PM »
I use to work for a high-end retail store in Denver. While working on the computer systems. I was bent over on the floor behind the counter messing with cables.  I had a male coworker walk by and make a comment "Hey nice thong"  I just laughed it off and said thanks. Every once in a while he would say hey are you wearing a thong today. I said yep everyday! 
Another store I worked for was a men's clothing store. We had to dress up.. shirt, tie and I always wore a vest. My dress pants were always fairly tight.  A male coworker and I were horsing around one day he jumped on my back he reach back and slapped me on the ass. It basically sounded like skin on skin. My coworkers first comment after slapping my ass was "are you wearing a thong" I said yeah its all I wear. My underwear choice comes up a lot .. sort of as a joke but still all in fun.   
Surprisingly and sadly while working here i never saw a customer in a thong. Trust me I saw LOTS of guys in their underwear. Still though you would think maybe one or two guys in thongs but sadly none. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2018, 11:52:51 AM »
Wearing my orange thong under my tight shorts

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 07:46:24 PM by ManThong »

asianthonger92

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2019, 07:54:50 PM »
I work as a substitute teacher, so I can’t show off my thong at work. To prevent thong slips, I wear wide back thongs to work.

ThongAdvocate

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2019, 06:11:35 PM »
I am constantly on the go at work.  I wear thongs made by papi to work quite often. The pouch is just right and one I get the strap in place, everything stays put all day long being sitting, standing or running up and down the stairs

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2019, 07:06:55 PM »
I wear thongs almost daily [if not then jocks hehe] but i've never had an issue because im sure to wear a belt on my pants and make sure my shirts cover enough if i need to bend over or squat. I do work with teaching kids and interacting with the public, and its a pretty active job, so there's definitely lots of movement. therefore, for work, i tend to wear basic cut thongs made from  softer or breathable materials that wont cause chafing or make me extra sweaty or smushed.  My rare adult/professionals-only office days are when I get to wear things that are a little more obscene under my pants.

Nobody I work with knows my prefrence. It's an unusual job, as about 2/3 of my coworkers actually wear gymshorts every day, and I could too and probably be more comfortable... but I'd feel wierd in a thong PLUS thin mesh gymshorts. I dont have like, a massive bulge, but the way it hangs/protrudes, it's definitely very noticeable, which is why I wear like khaki pants or jeans most of the time. xD

just my work and thonging experience. :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

underlvr

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2019, 06:51:36 AM »
Over the past several months i think that i’ve worn thongs 100% of the time to work.  Nobody knows what i’m Wearing...i’m Not that kind of guy to let those things slip out as i really, really care about my professionalism and yes, a thong slip would stick in people’s memories (and/or they’d gossip).  My job is semi-active in the medical field so i wear scrubs 1/2 the time and thin chinos or suits the other.  I will wear thongs under everything and love it under scrubs b/c i can feel the material of the pants against my cheeks as i move around, and under the thin chinos/slim fit as i have no lines (love how my ass looks in them) and that i feel the thong under despite the appearance of no underwear (wonder if some people think i’m wearing a thong). 
I think that you should just wear whatever you want as underwear and if its a thong, go you!  If it’s something else..go for it. 

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2019, 11:13:36 AM »
Hi there, this is the one I am wearing today. Hope you like it.  Love all your comments and pics here!  I'm glad to be part.of this forum.
Nice.  Great pouch on them

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2019, 01:09:59 PM »
You know, I always treat thongs as regular underwear, and work is no exception. I'm a social worker, and I mostly do a lot of sitting, some moving around in the office, and sometimes driving to local schools and interviewing children. Thank goodness I don't have to wear a suit! However, it does get tense and somewhat awkward in my job wearing thongs because I also work with a lot of attorneys AND I interview children, so yeah. Overall, I treats thongs as normal underwear, and I don't really care to intentionally show my whale tail. If people see my slip, then oh well. I am concerned if kids see it though. Haha! So, I'm always trying to pull down my shirt. Haha!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2020, 09:44:12 AM »
I’d be hard pressed to not wear a thong on any day, work or otherwise. When I open my drawer that’s all I see. I know hidden somewhere under the mass of thongs is a bikini style or a Brazilian brief, but that would take some digging. I have to dress in a more professional manner for my job, which means a suit coat every day. As a result I don’t ever have any fear of someone seeing my underwear choice, and don’t really care if they did. Although I know if my fellow staff members saw I would have to endure the comments they would make.
In my past jobs a few have known that I wear a thong both as underwear and swimwear. They were pleasantly supportive and intrigued. Over all it has never been an issue.

TightThong

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2020, 09:15:33 AM »
I now have around 30 thongs in my drawer that are covering anything else i might have...i’ve Just gotten so used to wearing thongs that its all i wear these days.  I like the feeling of not only having very little under my clothes to bunch up (like boxers/boxer briefs etc), no uw lines but also the super sexy feeling of having a very little secret under my usual workwear :)

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2020, 07:37:44 AM »
I realized today while folding laundry, that all I have been wearing lately is thongs/ g strings. As a police officer, they are comfortable all day long and never bunch up while getting in and out of a car. They truly have become my daily underwear. I don’t own any boxers and was considering getting rid of all by bikinis.