Author Topic: At Work  (Read 55013 times)

TightThong

Re: At Work
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2020, 10:41:43 AM »
I realized today while folding laundry, that all I have been wearing lately is thongs/ g strings. As a police officer, they are comfortable all day long and never bunch up while getting in and out of a car. They truly have become my daily underwear. I don’t own any boxers and was considering getting rid of all by bikinis.

Wow a hot thong cop?  Sounds like fun!

Has anyone ever found out that you wear tiny undies?

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2020, 11:41:46 AM »
I realized today while folding laundry, that all I have been wearing lately is thongs/ g strings. As a police officer, they are comfortable all day long and never bunch up while getting in and out of a car. They truly have become my daily underwear. I don’t own any boxers and was considering getting rid of all by bikinis.

I change openly in the locker room. Got a few joking comments at the beginning. But since then, nobody seems to care. Everybody is more worried about doing their job and getting home safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2020, 11:49:23 AM »

I change openly in the locker room. Got a few joking comments at the beginning. But since then, nobody seems to care. Everybody is more worried about doing their job and getting home safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the way it should be, great to hear!

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2020, 12:53:20 PM »
Agree.  Normal guys wearing thongs makes it all a non-issue.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2020, 04:59:23 PM »
Thonging in work bathroom, couldn't focus much that day as was horny
Beautiful!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JohnG

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2020, 02:01:47 PM »
I wear daily thongs under my suit to the office. No big deal

TightThong

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2020, 03:51:21 PM »

Well so do i, but nobody knows anything about it.  Anyone in your office know?  :)

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2020, 07:21:57 AM »

oh my gawd staaaahp. now im going to imagine every single officer wearing a thong. wishful thinking lol.

you dont have to change at work? do any of your coworkers know?
[EDIT] oh just saw the replies. my bad xD

i wear them about 5-6 days out of the weak, filled in with a jock here or a bikini there. but i wear a belt, and am in both an office and zooming around, and nobody really appropriate to share my secret with lol. a bunch of dude-bros and office ladies. lol
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 07:25:39 AM by TxBulgeBum »
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

JohnG

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2020, 12:56:28 PM »

Well so do i, but nobody knows anything about it.  Anyone in your office know?  :)

I don't think so.

TightThong

« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2020, 01:57:11 PM »

I don't think so.

Probably for the best...i don’t mix business with skimpy underwear. 

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2020, 01:17:49 PM »
I miss my daily routine of cycling to work and changing into my thong before slipping on my business wear... Guess I need to find a new routine.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2020, 09:02:37 AM »
In 30 odd years of wearing thongs everyday I have worked as a mechanic, builder working my way up to being a carpenter and then project manager, there was a level of informality with these jobs that allowed for thong slips and for people to know which quite a few did, especially in the 90s when really none care who wore what. For the last 5 years i have worked for a national company at management level i have been much more careful as I would not want anyone to know, I think attitude towards men in thongs has changed as well and not for the best.

Northern Thong Guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2020, 12:03:41 PM »
In 30 odd years of wearing thongs everyday I have worked as a mechanic, builder working my way up to being a carpenter and then project manager, there was a level of informality with these jobs that allowed for thong slips and for people to know which quite a few did, especially in the 90s when really none care who wore what. For the last 5 years i have worked for a national company at management level i have been much more careful as I would not want anyone to know, I think attitude towards men in thongs has changed as well and not for the best.

I work with in the construction industry and wear thongs on a regular basis.  Thanks to coveralls I have nothing to worry about in regards to thong slips.  It baffles me that the way our society is progressing to include everyone that the attitude towards men in thongs has gotten worse. Won’t stop me from proudly wearing my thongs. 

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2020, 03:17:23 PM »

I work with in the construction industry and wear thongs on a regular basis.  Thanks to coveralls I have nothing to worry about in regards to thong slips.  It baffles me that the way our society is progressing to include everyone that the attitude towards men in thongs has gotten worse. Won’t stop me from proudly wearing my thongs. 

When I was a mechanic in my 20s during the summer I would only wear overalls with a thong and t shirt on underneath, in he lunch break I would walk up the shops, undo the overalls down as far as I dared, sometimes all he way, fun times..

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2020, 04:14:22 PM »

When I was a mechanic in my 20s during the summer I would only wear overalls with a thong and t shirt on underneath, in he lunch break I would walk up the shops, undo the overalls down as far as I dared, sometimes all he way, fun times..

I can’t ever imagine that happening in Australia. Tradies are all very manly guys and would never be caught dead wearing a thong. Such a shame...