Author Topic: At Work  (Read 19502 times)

TightThong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: At Work
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2020, 05:06:55 AM »
I hear you guys, it would be great to be able to have more confidence in public about thong wearing for guys - i still keep work and personal separate and canít really imagine a world of people just showing off their underwear choices for a personal thrill.  I wear thongs 100% of the time at work, both home office and when on site.  A few do know via word of mouth as they know ex-BFs of mine....they bought me thongs and people talk.  I donít mind at all but i just donít want to be Ďthat guyí.  But i do coordinate my thongs with what Iím wearing that day or the activity and always have spares in my desk drawer, gym bag, home, travel luggage etc...

Dell1970

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: At Work
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2020, 05:11:53 AM »
I still wear thongs to work everyday , under my dress pants and jeans , I usually donít have any slip ups however when I do.  Iím not ashamed, it happens.  I do work in a retail environment so itís all good, I have had positive comments from co workers as well
As customers.  Have never had a negative comment made to me.  I have also let it show the odd time in front of the good looking guys at work.  And most just smile and say looks good , and Iím not hitting on them. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk