Author Topic: Massuese walked in  (Read 3326 times)

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
Massuese walked in
« on: March 26, 2022, 02:46:12 AM »
Now I used to try and be in a thong back in the day when I would excited to not just wear a thong but also to be seen in one. And the place I started off wearing was while getting waxed, with ever smaller, sheerer thongs till it was just a g-string. At a masseuse, I would wear a thong in places where they would say to keep your underwear one and it was a slight rush alright. Especially when they came to it, get a glimpse and then adjust it.

Since then I've moved onto to places where it's completely nude. I would kinda leave my g-string hanging up or where it could easily fall in front of the masseuse, but apart from that I hadn't been as I once had been about my thong showing (while wearing it or otherwise).

LATELY, I've found a new massage place and the first time I went there, the girl (very cute) just took off the towel while I was on my back after a while, and then asked me to turn over. Usually at this point most would drape the towel over, however she didn't. So I was not only on full display but nice a erect. She even said "oh, good morning" when she seen it ;) Very nice experience as she would work right upto and around the balls without actually touching the penis and I had a good view of her as did when coming close ;) HOWEVER, my real story comes in for my second trip.

This second one was seemingly nice, but not as chatty as the other, and kept me somewhat covered while on my back. Then it was tossed to one side again while she worked my legs and I was fully exposed and she would've been right in between my legs while massaging. She did cover me back when I turned over... I did want to say if it's easier without the towel  to go for it... but didn't. Somewhat sloppy finish while toweling me off as she barely wiped any of the oil and said it was over.

So I got up and started to wipe myself off the oil as best as I could with a towel that was barely wet, let alone hot. So tried best I could. Then I put on my g-string on and was almost about to get dressed when she walks back in without knocking. And I saw that she paused for a second and her eyes widened as she saw my g-string from the back. Now back in the day I would've died for moment's like this. But nonetheless it was still a good moment, considering she'd seen me fully naked and erect but this threw her off  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wish I took my time doing that. I already had my jeans in my hand so couldn't pretend to just get my shirt instead. She did that, left and came back in once again without knocking. I'm telling you she's up for a right smacked bottom  ::)

irthonger

Re: Massuese walked in
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 09:35:14 PM »
nice. lol. love the shrek reference. I have never had a message. I would like to wear a thong to it though. I wouldn't want to be fully nude. Yeah it would be too much of a turn on for me. I just need to go to one of those asian places. lol!!!

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 09:59:06 AM »
nice. lol. love the shrek reference. I have never had a message. I would like to wear a thong to it though. I wouldn't want to be fully nude. Yeah it would be too much of a turn on for me. I just need to go to one of those asian places. lol!!!
To be honest even though I've gone to nude yoga sessions and went to a semi nude beach last summer, I'd much rather be wearing a thong in situations like that as I like the face that I'd be in a thong. However the only place that's changed now would be while getting a massage as I don't quite have the thing about being seen in a thong anymore as I started going to the local pool and beach in a thong.

With the massage it's nicer to be nude as it's freer and there's probably oils and plus the occasional flashing and brushing is much nicer.

irthonger

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 04:50:40 PM »

To be honest even though I've gone to nude yoga sessions and went to a semi nude beach last summer, I'd much rather be wearing a thong in situations like that as I like the face that I'd be in a thong. However the only place that's changed now would be while getting a massage as I don't quite have the thing about being seen in a thong anymore as I started going to the local pool and beach in a thong.

With the massage it's nicer to be nude as it's freer and there's probably oils and plus the occasional flashing and brushing is much nicer.

I guess. How was nude yoga? that sounds weird to me. I can't imagine that there are a lot of young people that go to it.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2022, 12:30:48 AM »
It was actually quite nice, first time I went for yoga and not a worry about what to wear, what not to wear. There were some younger crowd but mostly middle age and older. The girl who ran it no longer does it and haven't been able to go to another session someone else started since.